“shef R P Singh a wonderfull man in renaissance powai”
Review of Nawab Saheb

Nawab Saheb
Ranked #16 of 14,574 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Price range: US$23 - US$62
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nawab Saheb serves authentic cuisine inspired from royal kitchens of India, offering an ambience perfect for dining that is stylish, elegant and homely. The unique pre-set menu offering enables service to be warm, friendly and pampering.
Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
“shef R P Singh a wonderfull man in renaissance powai”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was in hotel for 2 days in this hotel and food was excellent i met shef mr r p singh he is wonderful man similarly like the food i taken in renaissance.Food lovers must stay here.

1 Thank athelbc

MUMBAI,INDIA
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I and my family, combination of people eating pure veg food and jain food visited nawab saheb for evening weekend dinner. I must say the experience was wonderful.
1. Ambiance: Perfect for an Indian restaurant, neatly done interiors, quite and pleasant. the restaurant has high ceilings which makes it very airy. 4/5
2. Welcome: the welcome was very good. they guided us towards a big family table, again wonderful. 4/5.
3. Menu: Menu comparatively has less items, but the chef are so well trained that they can make you anything out of the menu.3/5
4.Food: food was really tasty and spiced with Indian flavours. Even Jain food tasted well. All thanks to Manoj who served us and Chef Khan.Try Peshawari Paneer as a starter really wonderful.4/5
5.The chef wanted us to try his own creation of jain food so he gave us a complimentary curry, which was a pleasant surprise for us. It tasted wonderful.
Overall a nice experience. Will surely be back someday.

Greetings from the Nawab Saheb, Mumbai!

We thank you for your review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent dining experience at the Restaurant. We are delighted to learn that the overall food quality and service delivery exceeded your expectations.

United Kingdom
“Best Indian food ever”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent traditional Indian food, with efficient service. Nice atmosphere, doesn't look like a typical hotel restaurant. Beautiful deco and friendly staff.

Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food with tripadvisor savvy staff”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was in Mumbai for 1 night and staying in the Renaissance Hotel so just had to try Naweb Saheb. I was offered the set meal of multiple starters (mainly kebabs - choice of meat, veg or meat) followed by main courses multiple curries. All the food was delicious and certainly some of the best Indian food I have had. Lamb and chicken kebab starters were great with the lamb especially being a style I had not tried before.
Curries - Chicken with Spinach etc.. were also very tasty and and again some of the best I have tasted.
For the food I would award this 5/5. The reason I give it 4/5 is that towards the end of the meal I saw another table ordering off an a la carte menu which I had not been offered - whilst I would probably have still opted for the set menu it would have been nice to have seen the other one. Also, the desert selection is all Indian - whilst I accept that I was dining in an Indian restaurant in India, it would have been nice to have something a couple of international options. Finally, at the end of the meal I was asked if it had been enjoyable and when I answered positively was presented with a phone with which to leave a positive tripadvisor review. I declined and couldn't help but wonder if the #1 position this restaurant enjoys is as much down to them pushing diners to leave reviews at the most opportune moment as it is the food and experience. However, I recommend this restaurant as the food was great and you should decide yourself.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mark B

Greetings from the Nawab Saheb, Mumbai!

It is dissapointing to note that you were not offered the Ala carte menu, all our guests are offered both options on arrival, though we surely recommend the set meal option , since thats the unique experience at the restaurant. The neccessary trainings have been re emphasized and i assure you that the service sequence has been fixed.

It is also a little dissapointing to note that our team left a perception of being review savvy ! As a restaurant we are very proud of our food quality and service delivery and have maintained our standards over the past two years consistently. At no point in time do we brief our teams to enforce reviews, i apologise on behalf of my team and assure you that the same will be corrected immediately.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Food & service to keep you happy”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Excellent Indian food. Throughout several visits every experience was a success from quality of the food to the service. Definitely a place I'll come back to for outstanding Indian dining.