I came across this hotel names while searching online , good thing I directly contacted them for booking. My per night rate was Rs.1500/- where as if i had booked from a third part site online I would have been charged Rs.1800 buck.
The management is really friendly and helpful. Just drop them an email and they reply immediately , I booked my hotel middle of the night via email just had to deposit the first night's amount that't it and I received a confirmation on my mobile via SMS. Simple and Fast booking. So now about the place
I stayed here for 5 nights
- Food is quite cheap and good quality with quantity ( prefer Chinese dishes if you don't like spicy food )
- Room and bathroom well maintained and clean
- A/C is not noisy ( temperature adjustment dint work though )
- TV in room with loads of channel to surf through
- Complementary WiFi 24x7 speed is also good I was able to video call
- 10 min drive away from Ghatkopar Station and availability of Rickshaw 24hrs just outside the hotel ( very helpful for my early morning meetings 6 am got a Rickshaw in 2 minutes )
- Biggest con is that the surrounding locality is not that good , as others have mentioned it is right bang in middle of the market , Some might even find it unsettling
- I was in Room 102 ground floor , no Window for my room , But then again don't think I would want to look outside
- Room size is small its aprox 8 x 8 feet so dont expect too much space ( But space utilization is done well )
- Hot water wasn't too hot just mild I would say , so if you are not used to mild showers that's a con ( But Mumbai weather is super hot anyway so you wont feel like having a hot shower )
Check in was super fast hardly took 5 minutes , My room was already prepped for me and AC was running so it was good to step in a nice cool clean room. I was provided with a nice clean towel , two soap bars. You also get a small wardrobe to keep your clothes in, Power point right next to bed for charging your electronics etc.
Overall stay was good , bed was comfortable and wide. Except for the hotel's location rest all is very good, But then again its a budget hotel so can't expect it to be located in a posh area. On the plus side though connectivity to the city is real good.
To get to the hotel just tell the Rickshaw driver to go to Sakinaka Metro Station , the hotel is just 5 mintues away from it ( Metro station is not yet functioning under testing ) so in future that is one more connectivity option specially if you have to catch a flight.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Orchids Executive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.