Hotel Bliss Comfort
  • Pool
Super Hotel(Mumbai)
Sapna Marine(Mumbai)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2013

had made a reservation for this place through hotels.com. When we ended up there it was pathetic. You have to climb up a steep narrow stairway to reach the hotel. And when we reched the reception and showed our booking the staff told that there is water problem and so cant accomodate us. They shifted us to another hotel under the same management where again the staff was hesitating to accomodate us.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This property looks nothing like what it does on the photographs on this site.. When I inspected this room the walls where dirty, it smelt and the man was rushing around with air freshener to remove the smell.The paint was falling off the walls .... The stairs to the room were unsafe and over all I could not stay here. So I lost my money and had to find another place late at night in Mumbai after my long flight from Australia..
I don't mind if a property is not fancy but to put photographs that don't show the room to what it is really like is not good.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This is ideal for 1 night stay and choose as a budget hotel. This hotel has too many rats running around at 3 in the morning. The kitchen is very filthy and all the sheets are thrown in the kitchen where they make breakfast for customers. There is no such thing as hygiene in India. The owner is from Kerala and he is never around to see whats happening. Hotel Bliss Comfort is actually run by the room service people mostly. Hotel is in a very good location, lots of things to do and see. Lots of restaurants near by and hospital is accross the hotel.

Room Tip: Room had a window looking another hotel attached to this hotel. Ac was good and there was also a fan. Only 1 towel was given and I had to wait all day for another towel. Floor was dirty and the shower never worked. Too many RATS running around from 3 in the morning till 5 in the morning and straight in the kitchen where theres always lots of dirty pots and pans with all sheets and towel from every room ends up there. Very inhygenic, very very dirty kitchen and they make customers breakfast in there.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Hello I am Sarfraz khan The past month in January 2013 I was in this hotel.
The hotel was so good than pictures. And staff is very friendly very good and very kind.
If i will go to mumbai again then I will stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
4  Thank SKHANS
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I choose ths hotel because including pick up service.
When I arrive at airport I called hotel.
but they said to me `We don't have a car now,Please use taxi and pay by yourself`
I don' t have any choise cause early in the morning.
I wait for check in 3hour at dark lobby.
I booked delux but rooms is not like a picture.
also toilet was leaking.
no hot water shower.
really no good.
this is like a guest house!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo