“Average stay”

Ranked #201 of 388 Mumbai (Bombay) B&B and Inns
Arlon, Belgium
“Average stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Ascot inn is located quite close to the airport which is a good point. Be sure to have the full address because the hotel isn't very famous among ricksha drivers.
The neighborhood is bad and from outside Ascot inn isn't very engaging.
The hotel is actualy on the second floor and inside, this is a good hotel. It's clean with a good bathroom and helpful staff. But I think the room is too small. You can probably find cheaper for this kind of room.
I arrived quite early to do the check-in and I went to the airport to welcome my friend whose flight was landing during the night. I told the hotel I was going to the airport and we will came back at around 2 am. The flight was a late and when we arrived at the hotel at 3:30 am, everything was closed with lockers. Fortunately, as the ricksha driver was knocking on the door, he woke up the clerk who went down to open the door. A very bad first impression for my friend but overall an above average hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank thomas_henrion

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for chrismas holiday, Very good room with AC, neat and clean also the staff very helpfull, We loved Indian food, newly refurbishment hotel, we stayed 5 nights.cheap better than other hotel, would recomonded to family and friends,In futur visit again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Imran D
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Its a fake hotel , near slum area , nothing shown in the internet is true , only what you see in the Make My trip / cleartrip front pic profile is true , else there is nothing that really exist , please save yourself , and refrain from geting hooked.I had a hard time really understanding the reality.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Mumbai (Bombay) hotels

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The manager of Ascot Inn was exceptional. He gave us a lot of personal attention and made sure that everything was fine with us. It was not to crowded maybe that is why he could give that much attention. Rooms and service were truly that of a 3 star.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pavitrabardia
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed here for one night prior to an early flight. The location is pretty close to the International Airport and I found the staff very helpful and the rooms clean if a little small (but that's to be expected). The room had AC, TV, and a hot shower and have been recently refurbished. I actually ran into the manager a few blocks away from the hotel at 10pm the night before my flight while I was looking for a different hotel, and he asked me if I wanted to stay at his place instead. I agreed and he matched the price of the hotel I was going to stay at, then helped me arrange an early taxi the next morning and gave me a free drink!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank RichardV_1985
Reviewed 22 September 2013

It's such a nice place to live in budget and I think this is the only place which is in pocket and service is of 3 star hotel, the only little drawback is the location, but food, staff, and specially the both MD's who are running this place.
Clean, hygienic food that they are preparing and ordering from outside.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.