“Great Dessert!!”
Review of Love & Cheesecake

Love & Cheesecake
Ranked #20 of 132 Bakeries in Mumbai
Price range: US$1 - US$22
Description: Love and Cheesecake is a pâtisserie aiming to spread the love of premium desserts in India. We believe in making food the way it should be - natural, fresh and delicious! Like they say, it starts with a fling over the counter. And before you know it. Love.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You will simply love their pastries n cake especially their cheesecake.The reason why I have not given them 5 * is because of the dangerous staircase leading to their seating area.Agree that there's this scarcity of space but then you don't need to have this section at all.Its okay for people to fulfill their sweet tooth craving standing in front of the counter or better still pack it and have it elsewhere.The staircase is narrow, steep and the material used is extremely slippery..believe me an accident is waiting to happen, if it hasn't till now!!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Located in Powai, this small cake shop won't disappoint you even one bit!
My go to place when i am craving some delicious cheese cake or if I want to go out with someone special.
Love the red velvet cheesecake and blueberry cheesecake here, its creamy, tasty with the perfect amount of sweetness. Its a must-must try if you ever are near an outlet.
The ambiance is cute and sweet, and has a romantic pastel pink feel to it.
Worth all the money you spend here.
Overall it was a really great experience.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We were pleasantly surprised at the range of cheesecakes that were available at the shop.
We had the Original NY Style Baked Cheesecake, Salted Caramel Cheesecake and Nutella Brownie.
I enjoyed the baked NY Style Cheesecake.
The only Issue was that it was not serving a drink like Tea or Cappucino.
It had to be a Take Away.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I visited their branch in Bandra & at first look their red velvet cheesecake doesn't look that appetising but I was told it's The best seller & there was just 1 left in a 1kg which I needed for a party. So I picked it up.

To say that it was a hit is an understatement. Friends who don't touch dessert, polished the cake in seconds! It was absolutely Amazing! Moist, melt in the mouth deliciousness that keeps u coming back for more.

Now I know why at 4 pm on a Wednesday afternoon they had just 1 cake left!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I've only visited this place once and tried the baked blueberry cheesecake. Can't say anything bad about it cause man I absolutely fell in love with it. Pretty sure the other cheesecakes would be awesome as well