Hotel Highway Residency
US$172
Travelocity
US$32
  • Pool
All reviewsconnecting flightmaintained roomsbudget hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom servicetaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I had gone to Mumbai on a business conference held at the lalit intercontinental for 2 days. I stayed in this hotel for that period. When i arrived first in Mumbai, I didn't have any idea where I would stay so I went tho a nearby internet kiosk at the airport itself and looked up some budget hotels and this hotel showed up in google . I contacted them and they readily sent a car to pick me up from the airport. The service as good and the people at the counter friendly. I had to get some last minute printouts and the manager arranged a staff to take me to the market and do the job. After the stay, I had to go to Bangalore for another business trip and the guy at the counter arrange a bus booking for me. The overall experience was good and memorable. I highly recommend it. No sophistication and homely quiet atmosphere. Will stay again when in Mumbai .

• Stayed: June 2012
Deepak1965, Manager at Hotel Highway Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us. We are pleased to know that your experience with us was memorable. Hotel Highway Residency is a budget hotel in Mumbai that caters to business and leisure travelers alike. The hotel is ideally located near the airport and main thoroughfare of Sahar International airport Road. We are conveniently located near the major metropolitan shopping areas and business hubs. Being a budget hotel, we take pride in our well equipped rooms and full-scale amenities that fulfill the needs of our business guests.
Also we feel proud that you have choose our Hotel last moment and pick up from airport within 10 Mins. that you have appreciate. We do airport pick up any time. Even if you provide us flight detail in advance than our pax with placard in your name stands at arrival lounge well in advance.
We feel proud to learn that you were able to appreciate our efforts in keeping the premises neat and efficient. Once again, thank you for the review. We hope to welcome you again and you will give us chance again to serve you more homely.

Regards,
Deepak Bhayani & Highway Residency team

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms were too small, but okay neat & clean. The service and hospitality was very good. Very helpful staff. The area of location is lousy. Food was also nice. Overall nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I am positively impressed with the quality of service. When I sent an email, I immediately received a reply confirming the Airport pick-up. This was very good because I did not need to research the location of hotel and booking a cab in the night would have been painful.
The room is decent, AC worked..Bathroom is clean...food tasted good. Overall it's very good. Value for money.

2 improvements : There is a leak in the sink and TV was not working (though we did not need TV).

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Deepak1965, Manager at Hotel Highway Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and throwing light on our performance. We are glad to know that our service, amenities, rooms and location were at par with you expectations. We are also pleased to receive your suggestion on problem with leakage in sink is rectify immediately as guest feedback goes a long way in improving our services.Secondly about non working of T.V. that was our mistake to inform you that you have to operate both remote as due to set top box with T.V. first we have to start T.V. with T>V. Remote and than we have use another remote for set-top box to choose the channel

Situated in proximity to major landmarks of the city, Hotel Highway Residency is a sought after business hotel in Mumbai. However, our amenities in the form of spacious rooms, internet access, multi-cuisine restaurant, smoking and non-smoking rooms and the like have made it a favorite among pleasure traveler as well. We are also delighted to note that you have noticed our in time reply of you email & airport pick up after midnight that's the main thing to avoid the harassment of taxi driver to search our Hotel Location we arrange the pick up any time with a short notice of 15 mins. .

Thank you again for checking in with us and we look forward to serve you and your family again with better quality of service.
Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. It would be honor for us to serve you once again.

Warm Regards
Hotel Highway Residency team.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I would really recommend staying at Highway hotel. Their rooms are good, clean, the staff is lovely , smiley and very helpful. They send a taxi to pick me up at the airport which was very convenient. The location is good if you're on transfer but also to visit the town. I will definitely keep this adress and recommend it to my friend!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Had an excellent stay.. The free airport pickup was good,The manager as well as the receptionist gave me a lot of respect.
Rooms were clean and nice to stay,the bathroom was decent.
Overall stay was amazing.
Service was extraordinary.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors were less nosier
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business