3,780 results
All reviews marine drive india jones frangipani restaurant opium den arabian sea queen's necklace sea facing room oberoi group south mumbai the club lounge room service excellent hotel memorable stay duty manager business trip in room dining breakfast spread
Reviewed 9 April 2011

The Trident Nariman hotel was my last stop on a seven-day business trip that took me to Turkey, UAE, and India, and it was my only non-Western hotel chain (it was previously a Hilton managed property).

Everything about this hotel was outstanding from the moment I arrived. Appropriate security and security procedures to enter the hotel. Very welcoming reception staff. Clean and modern rooms with good high-speed internet access as well as a spotless bathroom with excellent toiletries.

The concierge staff was excellent. Very knowledgeable and made reservations for a memorable dinner in Mumbai.

Without hesitiation, I'd stay at this hotel on future trips to Mumbai!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 27 March 2011

A great hotel overall with excellent location in mumbai. Rooms are spacious. Service is good but not like Taj. Breakfast spread in frangipani is one of the best in mumbai. Great Indian food in indian restaurant next door in oberois.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2011

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 26 March 2011

The hospitality provided by Staff was excellent. Security measures are very upto date.
The room and Bathroom is very very neat & clean. Even the room service is timely. Quality and variety of food is sufficient. No noise. Relaxed environment. SPA, Swimming pool is excellent. View of Arabian sea in the morning is awesome. In the night, view of marine drive is just like a Necklace. A large chunk of shopping is available in the hotel. Best hotel to stay

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 18 March 2011

Great comfortable hotel....the newly renovated club floor is a pleasure to stay in and v tastefully done up. The view of the sea is uninterrupted and charges u up after a long day. Meeting rooms are excellent.... Good service.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2011

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 10 March 2011

Trident/ Oberoi has always been known for service quality.
My experience was no exception. Service quality is first class.
Hotel is well renovated and location is superb.
Went for a 10km jog in the morning from nariman point to Chowpatty and back along the sea face. Absolutely fantastic.
One dowside was while i was given a complimentary upgrade to the club floor (28 to 33) , the hotel expected me to not use club facilities like the lounge and even proposed to charge me for drinks consumed there. Only when i refuted that i was not informed that the lounge was not for my use, did they decide to not proceed with the charges.
Very strange - they upgrade you to club floor but will not allow club floor previliges like free internet, use of the club lounge etc. This was a first for me and completely unacceptable.
While I appreciate the upgrade, the Hotel should not be petty in then preventing upgraded guests from using relevant facilities.
Other than that, a great stay.