“Trident Nariman Point”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 446 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Navi Mumbai, India
“Trident Nariman Point”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Unbelievable experience! Anything and everything asked for was done quickly and without hassle. Food and service were great with amazing Asia restaurant downstairs. Look forward to going again! Friendliest 5 star I have been infor a long time!

Room Tip: Sea view breath taking. Room away from the lifts
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,026)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
India
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed in the Trident on a business trip in May 2012. The hotel has a great location with a great view of the Arabian Sea, if you have a sea facing room (I didn't). Friendly staff, easy check in and check out, very helpful and cheerful staff in the restaurants, all go together to make a pleasant stay. Some reviewers had stated that the staff discriminated against Indian guests, but I did not feel this in any way. At the time of my stay, a couple of cricket teams playing the Indian Premier League were also staying in the hotel, causing great excitement, but no inconvenience to other guests.
The food in the restaurants was good, though not extraordinary. I would particularly like to compliment the housekeeping staff, who did a great job and were always very considerate.
Overall, a pleasant and comfortable stay. Difficult to imagine that this same hotel had suffered a tragic terrorist attack a few years ago.

Room Tip: Go in for a sea facing room. I was told that I have been upgraded to a city view room. Nice, if you...
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point!

Your appreciation of the food served, the facilities offered and our services motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

Your generous compliments have been passed onto housekeeping department for making your stay a comfortable stay. The team is our strength and your invaluable feedback helps and inspires them to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Kampala, Uganda
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Nice hotel within walking distance of lots of bars and restaurants.
Situated on the bay with views over the sea and easy access to Marine Drive.
Large comforatble rooms and excellent buffet breakfast - don't forget to try the pancakes and waffles.
Attached to Oberoi Mall which provides lots of Indian made gifts and trinkets - worth a view if short on time and limited on transportation

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view on a higher floor, excellent views
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trident Nariman Point for your stay in Mumbai and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. Feedback such as yours always encourage our efforts to provide qualtiy service to our guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I come here and again whenever I am in Mumbai. I think this hotel is located in the most beautiful location in Mumbai. The environment around the hotel is clean and pleasing. the rooms are renovated and have fantastic view of the bay that is nicked named "Queen's Necklace". The night view is very romantic with lights going round in Marine Drive.
The service is quite good with friendly staff. Another good point is that it is connected to its sister hotel Oberoi and thus the guests can enjoy both hotels atomosphers. Trident is more business and family oriented and oberoi is luxurious and neat giving the possibilty of enjoying both living styles. For me I feel the restaurants in Oberoi are more appropriate but the two restaurants in Tridents are good too. There are two swimming pools with pleasing view and calm atomospher.
Live Piano music is featuring in evenings and sometimes in mornings. they have live band in the Eau bar. You must definately spend couple of hours if you are Jazz lover.
The duty managers are very attentive to the guests and go a long way to please them. So overall a good hotel that has everything to offer. I can not tell you about everything that I enjoyed in this hotel so I will leave it to you to discover the rest for yourself.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 22 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident Nariman Point. I am pleased to note that the service extended by my team members exceeded your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

london
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Trident Mumbai was the last hotel after 20 days of travelling in India. Amazing hotel in the best location of Colaba. Room on the 32nd floor had amazing views of Mumbai out to Elephant Island. By far the best hotel on my travels, which included two Taj hotels and the Imperial in Delhi. Business class rooms which are slightly quirky which is fun for a tourist - check out the glass bathroom walls. I didn't formally dine at the hotel, but dim sum and beers where great with the IPL cricket in the background at one of the hotel's bars - coincidently the Mumbai Indians were also staying at the hotel at the same time. Memorable stay with helpful stay and an amazing breakfats buffet. A luxury that is well worth the price.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com
Manchester UK
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

Lovely hotel, very professional and 5 star service. I asked the reception staff to check us in for our next flight and the lady behind reception did this without question, chose our seats, printed our boarding passes, for 4 people, without us waiting. When I asked if there was a charge, she clearly thought I was ridiculous wondering if there was one. Of course they would do that for you! Great breakfast, lovely with our kids and pool was great. Just missed the IPL cricketers staying there.

Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Please be assured that the team will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with vigour and commitment.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Santa Barbara
Reviewed 11 May 2012

This was my first opportunity to stay at the Trident. I was very impressed by the security, hotel staff and very comfortable room. Air conditioning worked well which is important in that climate. The only thing missing was wireless internet although they did have wired connectivity.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view room, views are excellent.
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point.