“Great Location and Great Ambience”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 458 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 1 June 2012

A very good hotel -- excellent location in South Mumbai-- Service was good -- Mini Bar was slightly impowerished. Overall I woul not fault the hotel ranks way up

Room Tip: Take a higher floor great views
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I was on a business trip with my other colleagues. The location of my room was not very good as I could see only another highrise from my window. All other amenities were excellent - the bathroom, linen, fruit basket, - everything was top class. The breakfast in the restaurant was "THE BEST" thing during my five nights stay. The only thing I find negative was they give shaving kit only if you ask for.

Room Tip: If you get a sea facing room, that would be excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Your feedback on the shaving kit has been noted. I regret the inconvenience caused.

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We just spent five nights at Trident Nariman Point and found the staff very friendly and were prepared to go that extra mile to provide advice and assistance. The hotel is well maintained and the breakfast excellent. We had a very relaxing stop on our way to Europe and look forward to staying in this hotel again sometime in the future.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is indeed a pleasure to read your review on Trip advisor.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

After a very long flight from Perth, Australia, via Dubai, UAE, to Mumbai it was a very welcoming and warm reception we received at the hotel. The reception staff were very efficient ensuring a quick check in and provided an upgrade to a very comfortable corner suite. The swimming pool was a welcome retreat during the day and provided excellent views across the bay. Although security was quite intense on entering the property, it did provide us with some confidence that all was being done to ensure our safety.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Unbelievable experience! Anything and everything asked for was done quickly and without hassle. Food and service were great with amazing Asia restaurant downstairs. Look forward to going again! Friendliest 5 star I have been infor a long time!

Room Tip: Sea view breath taking. Room away from the lifts

Dear Guest,

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed in the Trident on a business trip in May 2012. The hotel has a great location with a great view of the Arabian Sea, if you have a sea facing room (I didn't). Friendly staff, easy check in and check out, very helpful and cheerful staff in the restaurants, all go together to make a pleasant stay. Some reviewers had stated that the staff discriminated against Indian guests, but I did not feel this in any way. At the time of my stay, a couple of cricket teams playing the Indian Premier League were also staying in the hotel, causing great excitement, but no inconvenience to other guests.
The food in the restaurants was good, though not extraordinary. I would particularly like to compliment the housekeeping staff, who did a great job and were always very considerate.
Overall, a pleasant and comfortable stay. Difficult to imagine that this same hotel had suffered a tragic terrorist attack a few years ago.

Room Tip: Go in for a sea facing room. I was told that I have been upgraded to a city view room. Nice, if you...

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point!

Your appreciation of the food served, the facilities offered and our services motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

Your generous compliments have been passed onto housekeeping department for making your stay a comfortable stay. The team is our strength and your invaluable feedback helps and inspires them to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Nice hotel within walking distance of lots of bars and restaurants.
Situated on the bay with views over the sea and easy access to Marine Drive.
Large comforatble rooms and excellent buffet breakfast - don't forget to try the pancakes and waffles.
Attached to Oberoi Mall which provides lots of Indian made gifts and trinkets - worth a view if short on time and limited on transportation

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view on a higher floor, excellent views
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trident Nariman Point for your stay in Mumbai and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. Feedback such as yours always encourage our efforts to provide qualtiy service to our guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.