“Excellent hotel in top location”

Ranked #9 of 486 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 1 December 2012

This hotel is perfectly located in downtown Mumbai in close proximity to the main attractions. From my room I had a wonderful view over the bay area and old city. The hotel seems to be very popular with tourists and the local high society, with the restaurants and bar being quite packed in the evenings (particularly with cricket fans watching England vs India). You certainly should not be on a budget, as a two-day stay will cost you close to €600. There are several luxury shops located across the hotel, including Gucci, which might be quite handy for those interested in some last-minute luxury shopping. I would recommend this place to anybody looking for a bit of comfort and class in an otherwise rather chaotic city.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments.

E-mail: gmoff.np.mumbai@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,268)

Reviewed 28 November 2012

This was a treat hotel for us and Im so glad we chose the Trident Nariman Point. The service was impeccable, the breakfast buffet delicious and the room perfect.
Everything about this place is five stars. We felt very at home here and it was a perfect base from which to explore Mumbai. We would definitly recommend this hotel to holidayers in India not just business trips.

Room Tip: Try for the higher rooms, an ocean view isnt really necessary if you are higher as you lok back over...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. It is feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence. I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

This was our fifth stay at the Trident and it never disappoints. We always stay at the end of an Indian holiday and the comfort, cleanliness and welcome never vary. Very professionally run, with excellent, attentive staff. They even keep a record of your newspaper of choice from your last visit !
Breakfast selection beyond belief, with the restaurants and room service second to none. This is not the cheapest place in town, but you get what you pay for - and it's worth every last rupee. A truly magnificent hotel - with the best beds anywhere !

Room Tip: The higher up the better if you're overlooking the sea. Wherever you are the amenities are the...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

We were visiting Mumbai with two other couples and looking for a central hotel. From the moment we walked into the Trident we were well looked after. The rooms were spacious and clean and the staff attended to all our needs. We would certainly stay here again. It is also extremely suitable for the business travel as well. I would agree with others comments that it is suprising there is no where to watch the sun go down with a cocktail in hand.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Stayed at Trident for 3 weeks last August during my maiden trip to India. It was worth every penny I paid for! The service provided both at rooms and at the restaurant were very good, above my expectations. The gym and spa facilities were very good as well! The only problem I had was the payment of the stay. Upon receving my credit card statement at the end of Aug, I had noticed that the hotel had billed me for a sum which I had signed my card for. I had to waste time to write in to the credit card company to dispute it and thankfully my credit card is fair, my claim was successful! Other than that, my stay was awesome! Staff were very friendly and approachable! And there was free wifi!

Room Tip: Most rooms have seaviews, but there are a couple seaview types; 1.facing the arabian sea and 2. faci...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Great Hotel, good food good staff, enjoyed the whole experience to watch the cricket, cannot fault the hotel really, however bar prices are steep!
Good location to travel around Mumbai as well, and good location on sea front, so a nice breeze outside,.
Drive from airport up to an hour, due to traffic, but interesting journey anyway.
Once you chill out Mumbai is cool
Airport was all straight forward as well.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

Your feedback on the beverage pricing has been noted. The prices we charge are in line with the hotels in the city of similar category however we will review them again.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Beautiful hotel at a great location for safely walking to restaurants or along the waterfront. The rooms are modern and the pool area facilities excellent. The buffet breakfast is very good. Gaylord restaurant on nearby Veer Nariman Rd has a great little bakery where we enjoyed cheap lunches with masala tea on their patio. We are glad our tour company selected this property for our group and we would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.