“Memorable Experience !!!”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #8 of 444 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Memorable Experience !!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

It was a Jaw dropping experience of viewing marine drive and sea from our room window. If you book a sea facing room, then you will not like to leave your room. Breakfast was amazing !! Certainly recommend this hotel and would like to visit soon !!! :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Surinder S
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 13 November 2013

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,004)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have now 3 kids with lump in their throats and crying to go back to Trident from the Mumbai airport. Thatz the kind of impact
Trident holiday had on the kids and the family. And I can safely say that this property is giving a run for the money to the likes
Of Taj.

Any hotel experience starts from the time you do the booking and not just while checking in. So my experience with the booking
Was excellent as I was thrown all the details about the packages they have and what will suit me. Superb. We were to be picked
Up by Audi A8 which the hotel promptly called me a day before and confirmed. Surprising was that the Hotel staff was waiting
Near the baggage pick up counter at the Airport itself!! Superb, he then took us out to the grand Audi's waiting for us to get in.
Superb!! On the way, the drivers were so friendly and gave a view of Mumbai. Reaching and entering this landmark hotel was
An amazing experience with so much of friendly people around. Easy check in and a fantastic front office lead by Malaivika and
Valeni.

Entered the room to some beautiful view (already talked about by others), excellent rooms and red apples waiting for us. In a minute
Came in some awesome chocolates as a welcome gift!! Superb!! Along came the surprises for the kids. A superb chocolate cake
With the names of the kids in the night. Then came another cooler one on the next day when the staff arrived with some gifts
For the kids. The final icing on the cake was on the third day with a photo frame of the kids with a note from Trident. What more
Would you ask.

Breakfast at the Fringipani was awesome and again all customised food with love and care. We tried some lunch at Indiana Jones
And needless to say it was superb! (Pizza, Pasta, Tikka and Biriyani), it was an in room dining.

We left the hotel with an heavy heart and it was an enriching experience.

Again calling out Valeni, Malaivika and all the friendly and helpful staff of Trident. You are the best and no wonder Trident is
One of the top hotels in Mumbai.

Room Tip: Higher floors are cool. I was on 17th and didn't feel much difference from 25th :-).
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mohamed H
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Please be assured that the team will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with vigour and commitment.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The Trident gets almost everything right. From the attentive but unintrusive service to its cleanliness, food and ambience. Everything top notch. Stayed here many times and this time with family on a privilege club card reward scheme. the booking on the reward scheme was itself easy and hassle free. the food at Frangipani was excellent. In the mornings this dining area also serves as breakfast bar. One small request. Indian patrons have got into the habit of coming into the breakfast bar directly after a morning run on the marine drive. Whilst this may be a creditable endeavour, i do not wish to be exposed to patrons who are dripping with sweat, panting in their lycra shorts and looking unkempt. Puts me off my breakfast. Could the welcoming staff prevent these patrons from entering the breakfast area unless they are suitable attired and not wet with sweat.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Fine personalised service from every staff member, Rooms are large and fully equipped, incl the bathrooms. From check-in to departure the smiles seem to follow you everywhere. The staff must have received top training.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 14 November 2013

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that our product, service and personnel have left you with a favourable impression. We are glad that we could make your trip memorable.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Don't think twice. Go for this hotel. It's the best. Great location. Excellent rooms. Very good food. Extremely courteous staff. You wont find a better place. I have been staying here on almost all my trips for the past 25 years.

Room Tip: Opt for ocean facing room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 15 November 2013

Mumbai
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Right from you step down your car till you check out, the courtesy extended by staff was mind blowing. The view from the 5th floor pool was too good, a sprawling lawn with a children park.
Equipped with steam bath room.
The hotel is bank opposite to marine drive which is the mumbai's most sought after attraction.
Food is very costly but keeping in view the hotel standards its not a surprise.
If you book a sea facing room, then you will not like to leave your room. Please ensure you book a sea facing room.
Breakfast in the morning was again a good specialty to talk about. With lots of cuisines! I enjoyed it a lot.
The only cons I noticed during the stay was paid internet facility. I think today, internet is a basic necessity like electricity and water and in such a business hotel if you charge for this basic thing then I cant justify that. Yes you can charge if someone wants extra high speed or movies but basic internet should be given as complimentary as water. I have given my feedback to hotel, lets see if they change or not.

Overall the stay was memorable!

Room Tip: Ask for a Sea View Room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ankur007
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident Nariman Point. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

We have noted your feedback on the internet service. We have the ‘Business Travel Plus’ package which is designed to suit your business travel needs. The package is inclusive breakfast, internet usage, one way airport transfers or ‘Extended stay Package’ which inclusive of breakfast, internet usage and requires minimum three nights stay. We would be happy to offer these packages to you for your future visits.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Daman
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Trident nariman as make my bday memorable the way they welcome me and when all staff came in room with bouque n cake it was amazing.. Wanna thanks my hushband for taking me to diz hotel n the room which they had given 1510 sea view was awesome the view from room in morgning n evening is like heaven all the staff are so frendily and gud by nature had a blast n njoy to d fullest thanks fo making it memorable n d cake was supercool world best cake so thanks to ma hubby n all staff of trident keep it up for ur excellent service

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident Nariman on Trip Advisor.

The team at Trident is delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and carried back fond memories of your stay. It gives me immense pleasure to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Regards,