“Great Location and wonderful staff”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #10 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Sydney, Australia
“Great Location and wonderful staff”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Me and my colleague stayed here for 4 days. The location was stunning close to the unbeatable Marine Drive. We had a great view.Staff were very courteous and helpful. Food was great and the facilities such as Internet etc. was really handy. Highly recommend. Definitely is a hotel of choice for us.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,059)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had the opportunity in staying at the hotel during a recent business trip to Mumbai and I can honestly say it was truly excellent from all aspects!!!! Would, with no doubt, recommend this to anyone and would stay there again!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

I am very happy to learn about your enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your appreciation is very motivating and helps us to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

It was a Jaw dropping experience of viewing marine drive and sea from our room window. If you book a sea facing room, then you will not like to leave your room. Breakfast was amazing !! Certainly recommend this hotel and would like to visit soon !!! :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Surinder S
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 13 November 2013

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have now 3 kids with lump in their throats and crying to go back to Trident from the Mumbai airport. Thatz the kind of impact
Trident holiday had on the kids and the family. And I can safely say that this property is giving a run for the money to the likes
Of Taj.

Any hotel experience starts from the time you do the booking and not just while checking in. So my experience with the booking
Was excellent as I was thrown all the details about the packages they have and what will suit me. Superb. We were to be picked
Up by Audi A8 which the hotel promptly called me a day before and confirmed. Surprising was that the Hotel staff was waiting
Near the baggage pick up counter at the Airport itself!! Superb, he then took us out to the grand Audi's waiting for us to get in.
Superb!! On the way, the drivers were so friendly and gave a view of Mumbai. Reaching and entering this landmark hotel was
An amazing experience with so much of friendly people around. Easy check in and a fantastic front office lead by Malaivika and
Valeni.

Entered the room to some beautiful view (already talked about by others), excellent rooms and red apples waiting for us. In a minute
Came in some awesome chocolates as a welcome gift!! Superb!! Along came the surprises for the kids. A superb chocolate cake
With the names of the kids in the night. Then came another cooler one on the next day when the staff arrived with some gifts
For the kids. The final icing on the cake was on the third day with a photo frame of the kids with a note from Trident. What more
Would you ask.

Breakfast at the Fringipani was awesome and again all customised food with love and care. We tried some lunch at Indiana Jones
And needless to say it was superb! (Pizza, Pasta, Tikka and Biriyani), it was an in room dining.

We left the hotel with an heavy heart and it was an enriching experience.

Again calling out Valeni, Malaivika and all the friendly and helpful staff of Trident. You are the best and no wonder Trident is
One of the top hotels in Mumbai.

Room Tip: Higher floors are cool. I was on 17th and didn't feel much difference from 25th :-).
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mohamed H
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Please be assured that the team will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with vigour and commitment.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The Trident gets almost everything right. From the attentive but unintrusive service to its cleanliness, food and ambience. Everything top notch. Stayed here many times and this time with family on a privilege club card reward scheme. the booking on the reward scheme was itself easy and hassle free. the food at Frangipani was excellent. In the mornings this dining area also serves as breakfast bar. One small request. Indian patrons have got into the habit of coming into the breakfast bar directly after a morning run on the marine drive. Whilst this may be a creditable endeavour, i do not wish to be exposed to patrons who are dripping with sweat, panting in their lycra shorts and looking unkempt. Puts me off my breakfast. Could the welcoming staff prevent these patrons from entering the breakfast area unless they are suitable attired and not wet with sweat.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Fine personalised service from every staff member, Rooms are large and fully equipped, incl the bathrooms. From check-in to departure the smiles seem to follow you everywhere. The staff must have received top training.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 14 November 2013

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that our product, service and personnel have left you with a favourable impression. We are glad that we could make your trip memorable.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Don't think twice. Go for this hotel. It's the best. Great location. Excellent rooms. Very good food. Extremely courteous staff. You wont find a better place. I have been staying here on almost all my trips for the past 25 years.

Room Tip: Opt for ocean facing room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 15 November 2013