“Excellent Location”

Ranked #9 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three nights in order to see some Indian friends. The location is excellent, right on Marine Drive. We upgraded to an Ocean view room on the 20th floor which was very well appointed and had a nice view over the ocean - when the pollution wasn't too bad!
The upgrade gave us the opportunity to use a small exclusive breakfast restaurant on the 28th floor, which was just as well as the hotel was very busy and the main restaurant on the ground floor was full on two of the three mornings and a queue had formed outside. It was also very noisy with children and other guests.
The food was very good and the pool very inviting with a lovely view too. All staff were polite, friendly and professional - what you would expect from an establishment of this type. Recommended if you like comfort and luxury at a price.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a room on the 20th floor or above to be able to use the private dining area on the 28th f...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sharing your experiences through Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,208)

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The Trident is one of my favorite properties. The service is great, as are the rooms, but for me the best part about it is the pool. Fantastic location overlooking the sea--I look forward to starting my days off with an early morning swim in that pool.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. It is truly an oasis in the madness that is Mumbai. From the moment your taxi takes you through the gates of the hotel the warm welcome from all the staff never ends. The hotel is in the best location in Mumbai and the rooms, and especially the public areas, are pristine and everything has been thought of. The location is only a 5 min taxi ride from Gateway to India, Victoria Terminus and Chowpatty Beach and the main cricket stadium in Mumbai. The breakfast at the hotel was everything you could think of and more. The service at breakfast, housekeeping and reception/baggage were all 5 star as is this hotel in our view. The pool area on the 9th floor was amazing with its gardens and views over the bay.

Room Tip: It seems if you stay for 3 nights or more you can pick up some good deals such as free WIFI and brea...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your feedback.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. Thank you once again for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We recently stayed here and enjoyed it very much. My fiancé and I don't normally use many hotel facilities so I can't comment on them however did use the car service and had breakfast each day. We were there while Sachin Tendulkar played his last test match down the road so it was a little busy but we still felt important and not overlooked by the cricket VIPs who were staying there at the same time.
I was very impressed with the number of security personnel on shift and felt very safe at all times.
We got upgraded to a suite for some reason but are glad and very thankful we did. We were on the 21st floor corner facing the city and the water. What a room and view!! We even had motorised blinds that were great to open up from the bed in the morning to see Mumbai. I must say they are the best block out curtains/blinds I have ever had in a hotel room. I can't sleep well unless its dark and it was pitch black any time of the day with those blinds.
The hotel is a bit of a drive from the Airport and depending on the time of the day, traffic can be hectic. Allow 'at least' and hour but if you can, make it s 90mins as the traffic can stop you for ages.
We had a complimentary car pick us up from the hotel and was really easy to find in the arrivals hall and whisk you to the car, straight thru the mob of people out the front.
The breakfast was fantastic in the Frangipani restaurant . Everything you wanted was available and was great quality.
Will stay again

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for choosing Trident Nariman Point during your stay and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

The team at the hotel and I are delighted to know that you have carried back fond memories of your time at

Do let me know when you are travelling next and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The best hotel we've ever stopped at.

Real 'wow' factor throughout from cleanliness, rooms, service, food - you name it and it was 'wow'.

The staff couldn't be more helpful - just before we left, the sole of one of my sandals came away - I took it to reception and within a few minutes it was returned to me fixed (no charge)! They made us feel so special.

Excellent buffet breakfast - so much variety and being foodies we loved it.

We would definitely go back there again if we were visiting Mumbai.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are glad to read your feedback and I have personally shared the same with my team and they are pleased to note that you carried back fond memories of your stay.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident Nariman Point. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I would like to thank the entire team at Trident Nariman Point for the warmth and hospitality they have always bestowed upon me during each of my several stays at your beautiful property. Just like the several previous stays, this one has been exceptional and believe me it feels at home to be at Trident Nariman Point!!!

I firmly feel that staying at Trident Nariman Point is indeed one of the “100 things one needs to do in the lifetime”!!! I am sure this feeling about the property is a direct reflection of the excellent service and hospitality one enjoys at Trident Nariman Point - a hallmark of the Oberoi property!

Mr.Soni (VP & GM) and team “TNP” - please accept my salutations for your professionalism and warmth!

Mr. Kapil Chopra (President) - you have been an icon and an institution in yourself and one great reason why brand Oberoi is where it is today. Families like ours cannot think of any other property than Trident/Oberoi because your esteemed office walks the extra mile to make families like us more comfortable at your properties!!!!

Room Tip: Choose the sea facing rooms specially the corner ones
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

At the outset, let me take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor.

It is indeed heartening to know that the team at Trident has exceeded your expectation in every way. I have personally shared your feedback with the team members.

We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had 5 nights in the Trident Hotel Nariman Point and we are glad we made this choice. Our room was lovely and on 26th floor with wonderful sea views.

The hotel is large but all staff are very friendly which makes you feel like you are staying in a much smaller hotel.

Special thanks goes to the Concierges Delna and Rocky, they were amazing and helped us with so many queries. Have to say that for all the international hotels I have stayed in the service at this hotel has to be the best I've come across.

We did not choose to eat meals except for breakfast at the hotel and were given some fantastic tips of places to go to try good Indian food by the Concierges.

Thanks for a lovely stay, we would definitely come back.

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your generous compliments have been passed onto Delna and Rocky for making your stay a comfortable one.