“Great Hotel Best Staff Tasty Food”

Ranked #9 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The service and staff courtesy is becoming better and better with every visit of mine. Very comfortable luxury hotel with great restaurants and service. Highly recommend to all travellers to Mumbai for business or leisure

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are great
1  Thank Kapahi2014
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for you kind and valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Trident is the lesser brother/sister on the Oberoi next door, but much taller. It's in South Mumbai, the best part of the sea (ask for a high room with a sea view). The people are great and the service is fantastic as is the breakfast (get the Indian version - divine).
The reason I haven't given 5 stars is because they still charge INR 990 (£10 more or less) per 24 hrs for WiFi. This is an outrageous sum for what is now a utility and is something that must be got rid of in the last few places around the world where it remains. Make your booking conditional on free WiFi and you'll have a great stay.
There is a Starbucks at the back (if you must) and The Sassy Spoon about 300 metres beyond for off site eating after you've had a promenade along the sea wall.

Room Tip: Go high and always specify non-smoking in India (if you are a non-smoker)
1  Thank James1770

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience about the hotel.

I am pleased to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Your feedback on the Wi-Fi service has been noted. We have the ‘Business Travel Plus’ package which is designed to suit your business travel needs. The package is inclusive breakfast, internet usage and one way airport transfers and ‘Corporate Travel Rate’ package which is inclusive of Breakfast, Wi-Fi. We would be happy to offer these packages to you for your future visits.

We look forward to welcome you back and I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I checked in yesterday after a few months into one of my favourite hotel and immediately found something missing. Right from baggage collection to check-in to the room - standard had gone down. Property remains good but the service and even the people - something seems to have gone horribly wrong. Maybe one of my not good days, but the management need to pull up their socks.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I refer to your stay at the Trident Nariman Point and it was pleasure meeting you at the hotel.

At the outset, I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. I have shared your feedback with my team and assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

I sincerely thank you for providing detailed feedback. Your feedback is most valuable to us which will definitely helps us to improve our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman, Point.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Far from airport, Big rooms some are refurnished and clean and some rooms seems old , good size if rooms and friendly staff, the hotel attached to some shops with higher prices than the street shops, you can have mobile chip and pharmacy, in the main entrance you will be in brand names shops like Gucci and Bottega Veneta the thing i suffer from is the food it cause me stomach pain you should get pills for that , be careful no food from the street shops only hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Your feedback on the street food has been noted and I trust you have recovered completely. We thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for the 4th time now and it is my most preferable destination for staying in Mumbai. The view while taking a sea view room is just amazing, you can see the famous queen's necklace from your own room itself. Not only that the beauty, interior, service and location of all are added advantages. Marine drive is fav destination for tourist as well as mumbaikars and as the hotel is located on this very convenient location, it becomes a destination with with modern inner beauty as well as view of natural beauty.

The best thing I like in the hotel is friendly environment, hassle free check in and the amazing view from the pool side with a small kids garden with swings and slides. Being best in class hotel with a reasonable price, I give 5 Stars to the experience of staying here.

Room Tip: Premium Sea View Room with Breakfast is the best option.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been in and out of this hotel several times over the last three years and it is always excellent. Only one small complaint, IPL cricketers are not gods remember you have other guests, for several days this year guests were inconvenienced because of the IPL. Also to be frank the Mumbai Indians were not worth all that fuss given their on field performance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for you detailed feedback on Trip advisor.

We have noted your overall feedback and we thank you for the same. I do sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you on account of the IPL cricket teams staying with us. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am a Mumbai resident, but decided to stay a weekend there with my wife, just to get away from the regular hustle and bustle. Since the idea was to rejuvenate, we mostly stayed in the hotel both the nights.

The rooms are comfortable, very hygienic, and had ample toiletries. One thing I found missing were the toothbrushes. Since we were carrying ours anyway, we didn't bother to ask the staff about it.

The restaurants serve some very good food. The breakfast buffets were scrumptious, and I fell in love with the various cheeses they had served on both the mornings. There's a oriental restaurant called India Jones. You must try out their dim sum meals. They have some 40 different types of dim sums, all unlimited, and superbly tasty.

Additionally, if you like Indian food, you should also try Ziya, in the adjacent Oberoi hotel. I have had the best Shahi Tukra in my life, there.

Oh, and I almost forgot about their Swimming pool. It is seriously deep, and 18 feet at the deepest. Since it is atop a few floors and yet under the open sky, you can view the whole of Nariman Point and Marine Drive from there. Just grab a beer, a book and you can spend hours beside the pool!

Room Tip: If you can afford it, the rooms towards the sea are highly recommended.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident Nariman Point. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.