“Super staff”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Super staff”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We had a family reunion in the hotel and were so impressed with the staff. We arrived in the early hours of the morning with a young baby but the hotel made everything easy at check in. Rooms are excellent, spacious and with good amenities. The hotel is well positioned looking out onto the sea and tourist spots of nariman point. Large tourist mall attached but not the most inspiring range of merchandise. Breakfast is served in the hotel until around 11am so you can have a good lie-in and still get your meal. Staff were consistently caring and helpful. Only slight negative was that door staff seemed to want a tip every time you get into a taxi which gets a little tiring.

Stayed June 2014
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,045)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had been there to celebrate my wife's birth day, as she likes watching Ocean a lot. Heard about their weekend package and booked it immediately. Their booking team kept in touch for my requirements to make it special for my wife. I requested Ocean view room, Candle light dinner, decoration, cake...and magic happened. Everything came better than what we had expected. Hats off to these guys. The best pineapple cake we ever had. So nicely decorated room. Candle light dinner was awesome. Spa...I don't have words to explain! Staff is very co-operative and courteous. Room was nice, clean and very well managed with one of the highest standard. Breakfast was another best thing followed by Sunday brunch. All together, in my wife's word, "THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER". Thanks Trident for making it so special.

Room Tip: Try Ocean View premier rooms at levels above 27. They give you awesome view of the ocean and queen...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SandeepKesarwani

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

The team at Trident is delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and carried back fond memories of your stay. It gives me immense pleasure to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

kolkata
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fantastic location, Courteous staff, excellent food.
Requested a sea view room and got one with excellent views
Walking distances to most offices in Nariman point.

Breakfast spread was great which makes staying in a nice hotel worthwhile.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
1 Thank nutty-traveller
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories.

Pune, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

i offen travel to mumbai & this is the hotel which i choose for my every trip when i am in mumbai i always feel wellcome. The staff from the entrance till checkin reconginise me & always wish me by my name i dont have to spicify anything what i require as all the staff now my choice the room are well maintained and the veiw from every room is something which we never forget
The staff of the hotel is very courteous and always accomodate all your needs whenever i travel with my family i always felt that i am at my home bacause of their warmly services and welcome
The food of the hotel is extremly del;icious which u will never forget and all the reatuarent offer great selection from the menu

i personally wish to stay there when ever i am in mumbai

KAPIL PAREKH

Room Tip: always book for a ocean facing room
1 Thank kapil321

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your valuable time and posting your review about your experience at the hotel.

The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations. I am truly overwhelmed by your feedback and the credit goes to the entire team. Your feedback motivates us to work towards exceeding our guest experiences.

Palo Alto, California, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this property many times over the years. It maintains extremely high standards of service and it is always a pleasure to stay there. The staff is warm and remembers your preferences from prior visits. The club floor rooms and lounge are very comfortable. Restaurants serve delicious food and Frangipani is a favorite since childhood. Best pizza in Mumbai

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ash L

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Jaipur, India
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had a memorable stay at Trident. Very convenient location and friendly staff. I stay in sea facing room only. Excellent breakfast spread. The room has a fantastic view. I come here every month and feels like home away from home.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mkhan1232014
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

I thank you for your valuable feedback. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Very confortable to stay.

Club lounge staff rating;
Nolan, Charles, Rodny, Prathamesh,Nilayan Akshay, Anand; Nice guys, excelent service
Angum,Divya; Pretity lady, very good service

Rohit Tiwari Manager; Very good staff management.

Excellent lounge
By Takeyuki

2 Thank takeyukimatsuda

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for choosing Trident Nariman Point during your stay Mumbai and for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is indeed heartening to know that the team at Trident has exceeded your expectation in every way. Your generous compliments have been passed onto the Club lounge team for making your stay a memorable one. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.