“Am coming back” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trident, Nariman Point

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 440 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
New Delhi, India
“Am coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Iam glad to become a member...n yes no doubt I felt very warmly welcomed n being all alone I never felt uneasy as the service was excellent n staff r very humble.I can't even think of going to some other hotel even by mistake... Lol...guys...it's a place to be for business or leisure.... U just have to step in and rest is taken care of....keep up the gud work...cheers...

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Kiara098
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times. We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (981)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Auckland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

No one mentioned the security measures on entry to the hotel.

We started our holiday here with 3 nights including Buffet Breakfast.

Check in was easy as you would expect. We were upgraded as it was our first visit to the Trident.

We had Rm 3222 with Arabian Sea views. No problems. Would recommend.

Probably had the best breakfast that I'd ever eaten in a hotel and had dinner here one night, the quality was perfect. Frangipani Restaurant please turn down the air conditioning it is WAY too cold to enjoy.

Staff were all exceptional. Special mention to Sachin and Rocky (concierges) the service that they provided was exceptional. Thank you. These guys know everything and can find a solution to any senario.

Loved it so much have booked for their hotel in Cochin.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BlacKiwi
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 7 July 2014

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We thank you for providing your valuable feedback.

Regards,

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

It was great please to stay at Trident, Mumbai!
Excellent services, helpful and experienced staff conducted our office meeting successfully.
Food was superb! Hotel is very well built-up with world class amenities.
Keep it up!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are nice.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sweetepie1994

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and we truly appreciate your valuable time for your detailed feedback about your stay and the service experienced by you.

We are extremely delighted to have you stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident Nariman Point.

Warm regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We had a family reunion in the hotel and were so impressed with the staff. We arrived in the early hours of the morning with a young baby but the hotel made everything easy at check in. Rooms are excellent, spacious and with good amenities. The hotel is well positioned looking out onto the sea and tourist spots of nariman point. Large tourist mall attached but not the most inspiring range of merchandise. Breakfast is served in the hotel until around 11am so you can have a good lie-in and still get your meal. Staff were consistently caring and helpful. Only slight negative was that door staff seemed to want a tip every time you get into a taxi which gets a little tiring.

Stayed June 2014
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had been there to celebrate my wife's birth day, as she likes watching Ocean a lot. Heard about their weekend package and booked it immediately. Their booking team kept in touch for my requirements to make it special for my wife. I requested Ocean view room, Candle light dinner, decoration, cake...and magic happened. Everything came better than what we had expected. Hats off to these guys. The best pineapple cake we ever had. So nicely decorated room. Candle light dinner was awesome. Spa...I don't have words to explain! Staff is very co-operative and courteous. Room was nice, clean and very well managed with one of the highest standard. Breakfast was another best thing followed by Sunday brunch. All together, in my wife's word, "THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER". Thanks Trident for making it so special.

Room Tip: Try Ocean View premier rooms at levels above 27. They give you awesome view of the ocean and queen...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SandeepKesarwani

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

The team at Trident is delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and carried back fond memories of your stay. It gives me immense pleasure to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

kolkata
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fantastic location, Courteous staff, excellent food.
Requested a sea view room and got one with excellent views
Walking distances to most offices in Nariman point.

Breakfast spread was great which makes staying in a nice hotel worthwhile.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank nutty-traveller
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories.

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

i offen travel to mumbai & this is the hotel which i choose for my every trip when i am in mumbai i always feel wellcome. The staff from the entrance till checkin reconginise me & always wish me by my name i dont have to spicify anything what i require as all the staff now my choice the room are well maintained and the veiw from every room is something which we never forget
The staff of the hotel is very courteous and always accomodate all your needs whenever i travel with my family i always felt that i am at my home bacause of their warmly services and welcome
The food of the hotel is extremly del;icious which u will never forget and all the reatuarent offer great selection from the menu

i personally wish to stay there when ever i am in mumbai

KAPIL PAREKH

Room Tip: always book for a ocean facing room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank kapil321

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your valuable time and posting your review about your experience at the hotel.

The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations. I am truly overwhelmed by your feedback and the credit goes to the entire team. Your feedback motivates us to work towards exceeding our guest experiences.