“Excellent view of the " Queen's Necklace "”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #8 of 444 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
mombasa, kenya
“Excellent view of the " Queen's Necklace "”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

This hotel was our base for 13 nights. The early morning check in was met with smiles . The buffet breakfast was huge and the meals were catered for. Within the hotel there is a mall which has an excellent Tailor Shop who makes made to measure clothes. We chose the golden package deal and never regretted it .An amazing view of the "Necklace" at night from the room . Impeccable service from the staff makes your stay more pleasant .

Room Tip: 7th floor for the best view.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank aftab_mohamedbhai
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 21 July 2014

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident Nariman on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one.

I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,006)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chandigarh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We visited trident nariman point mumbai in july for four nights with family with young kid. It was experience with lot positives and the ultimate is location we took the golden necklace packages with sea view room. Highly recommended package and it is value for money. The quality of service is top class with very efficient front staff breakfast is excellent with good options on south indian dishes and very attentive staff. Highly recommended for its location with all the attractions in South mumbai.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dinesh33
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 14 July 2014

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

I am very happy to learn about your enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your appreciation is very motivating and helps us to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stay many five star hotel but this is best hotel & even very good service, So its good hotel to stay, staff so friendly & food also amazing, in india i will always preferred to stay in Trident Hotel.

Room Tip: Queen Neckless View
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sanjayzaveri
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sharing your experiences through Trip Advisor.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you at Trident Nariman Point.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

It can't get better than Trident. No, seriously! I stayed here during my birthday weekend with my husband and a friend who was visiting. I felt like a queen! Although my parents live about 10 mins away from the Trident, I have promised myself that I will stay here atleast for 2 days every time I visit Mumbai. The pampering is addictive, what can I say!

Location - We got a ocean room on the higher floor and the view is breathtaking. This is as good as South Bombay can get, close to restaurants, public transportation, Marine Drive, the NCPA. We were on the higher floor and got access to the Club Lounge. The lounge is a great place to enjoy great food, drinks and just unwind.

Price - We have stayed in a lot of hotels and spent more money than we spent at the Trident, but nothing can has come close to this place. The price according to me is reasonable especially for the top class service, amazing restaurants and eye for the detail at Trident.

Service - This is Indian hospitality at its best. The staff is extremely courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. A great thing about staying here is the late 6 pm checkout and this was one of the reason we chose to stay here.

Rooms - The rooms are modern and are spacious. Something I really enjoyed is speakers in the bathroom that are connected to the tv. The best part was the shower head, I found it so hard to step out of the shower!

Food - Amazing! Also loved catching up with our friend over drinks at the Opium Den.

Can't wait for my next Mumbai visit and stay at Trident! Keep up the amazing work.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pallaviumarji
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. We are all overwhelmed by reading your inspirational review.

india
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I always feel pampered when ever I check in at Oberios or Trident .my first stay at this hotel.
Food is the best breakfast /wine and Dinner . Very unique service par excellence . With simile.
Rooms size bathroom very comfortable.
Serval cafés and bar near by.
Love to stay always here when in mumbai but my work place become far.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank vishalvinayak7

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had initially booked for Premium Room for our business Trip this month but while checking in , we had been offered Club Rooms with Complimentary Access to Club Lounge on the 28th Floor. Club Rooms on higher floors are Terrific facing the Sea.Service is really good- Check-in and Check-out is very smooth and fast.

Room Tip: Club Rooms on higher floors facing the Sea. Just Excellent
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Niladri N
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is indeed a pleasure to read your review on Trip advisor.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you at Trident, Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Iam glad to become a member...n yes no doubt I felt very warmly welcomed n being all alone I never felt uneasy as the service was excellent n staff r very humble.I can't even think of going to some other hotel even by mistake... Lol...guys...it's a place to be for business or leisure.... U just have to step in and rest is taken care of....keep up the gud work...cheers...

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Kiara098
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times. We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com