US$217
US$147
Priceline
US$309
3,518 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
Reviewed 24 July 2014

It's been an incredible experience for us.
The staff is very helpful and ready for any aid.
The mark is 5 star obviously which is seen to be met in all parameters. I have become a huge fan of this Hotel because of the personal connect they make with the guests.They will not say a no to your requests, will provide you with good service at all times.Truly our stay here was full of amazing surprises.

Thanks for all the unique and proactive arrangements for making the special day so memorable.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Schubhm
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed at the Trident nariman point for business and on arrival was proposed an upgrade to a Trident suite with a very small difference in price. This included a better room, free access to the Trident club where a good breakfast and excellent service was on offer as well as being able to use the club to work in and take advantage of free drinks in the early evening. The staff cannot do enough for you and are always very friendly. The hotel is clean, well maintained and has good access to the centre of the city. The restaurants and bars on offer in the hotel are good even though I would have liked a better selection of Indian meat dishes, the quality of the food and the service as always was excellent although if you are not used to it, can result as oppressive as the staff want to continually make sure everything is ok for you, This however is always much better than a lack of care and my stay at the Trident was perfect I shall definately return next time in Mumbai later this year.

Room Tip: The hotel offers cars to and from the airport, under payment at a very high cost (about 90 euro) if you take a normal room but free if you have a Trident club suite and the difference in price thatr I was charged for an upgrade to Trident with all the other benefits made it well worthwhile.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan S

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

I am very happy to learn about your enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your appreciation is very motivating and helps us to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Excellent 5 star hotel . The view of the bay is particularly nice. The breakfast buffet may be the best I've experienced! The staff are very helpful. I'd suggest getting a room as high up as possible to enjoy the view.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rachaelwallach

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Best hotel I recommend with respect to customer service, cleanliness, and for business meetings. Coffee shop is good but need more varieties during breakfast for vegetarians!
Mr Stephen- your customer service very good- keep it up!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Anand G

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations. Your generous compliments have been passed onto to Stephen for making your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were in Trident nariman point for 6 nights. Everybody noticed that it has perfect location for our purpose (business meetings in downtown). I am personally didn’t have sea view room, but because I stayed on 25th level it was more than enough to be above buildings around.
Very attentive staff, good SPA, rich breakfast. So I could recommended for its location with all the attractions in South mumbai.
I put four only because my room was a little be shabby, but very clean)
traveled with friends

Room Tip: If you are not choose sea view, stay in level from 22-23.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael Z
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com