US$214
US$124
US$134
US$94
3,468 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Don't go to trident at Nirman point . It's pathetic when I was sleeping , there was noise which did not alleged me to sleep soundly which is bad . Nobody entertained me when I entered the hotel to my room so I consider it to be bad .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
4  Thank Kunal B
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience during your stay with us. I have shared your feedback the team and assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

I am extremely disappointed at letting you and ourselves down. The standard of service experienced by you is definitely not the kind that we aspire to achieve.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point to replace the negative impression with a positive one.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very nice and luxurious hotel on the seaside. Beautiful seaview from the lobby. Large, light, clean and comfortable rooms. We were very surprised to have a glass wall in bathroom! The curtain is available for shy persons :) Smart breakfests: fresh juices, bakery, meat, fruits, vegetables, waffles, pan-cakes, etс (Indian + European cuisine). Attention - breakfest was not included in our room rate, so pay additional attention to the issue and ask reception, because it costs a half of room rate. Very friendly personnel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Yulia_Yakoveleva
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us to serve our guest in a better way.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 24 July 2014

It's been an incredible experience for us.
The staff is very helpful and ready for any aid.
The mark is 5 star obviously which is seen to be met in all parameters. I have become a huge fan of this Hotel because of the personal connect they make with the guests.They will not say a no to your requests, will provide you with good service at all times.Truly our stay here was full of amazing surprises.

Thanks for all the unique and proactive arrangements for making the special day so memorable.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Schubhm

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed at the Trident nariman point for business and on arrival was proposed an upgrade to a Trident suite with a very small difference in price. This included a better room, free access to the Trident club where a good breakfast and excellent service was on offer as well as being able to use the club to work in and take advantage of free drinks in the early evening. The staff cannot do enough for you and are always very friendly. The hotel is clean, well maintained and has good access to the centre of the city. The restaurants and bars on offer in the hotel are good even though I would have liked a better selection of Indian meat dishes, the quality of the food and the service as always was excellent although if you are not used to it, can result as oppressive as the staff want to continually make sure everything is ok for you, This however is always much better than a lack of care and my stay at the Trident was perfect I shall definately return next time in Mumbai later this year.

Room Tip: The hotel offers cars to and from the airport, under payment at a very high cost (about 90 euro) if you take a normal room but free if you have a Trident club suite and the difference in price thatr I was charged for an upgrade to Trident with all the other benefits made it well worthwhile.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan S

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

I am very happy to learn about your enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your appreciation is very motivating and helps us to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Excellent 5 star hotel . The view of the bay is particularly nice. The breakfast buffet may be the best I've experienced! The staff are very helpful. I'd suggest getting a room as high up as possible to enjoy the view.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rachaelwallach

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.