“0ne of the best business & leisure hotel in south Mumbai” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trident, Nariman Point

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 440 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Gandhidham, India
“0ne of the best business & leisure hotel in south Mumbai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

One of the best hotel i visited, very good location, great sea view, very good service, very warm welcome, nice room with very good bed quality, nice lobby, higher floor is better for good sea view ,sea facing rooms are recommended.

Room Tip: higher floors are better & sea facing rooms are recommended.
1 Thank Pappu J
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (979)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Marlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Visiting Mumbai on business I was advised to go either to the Trident Nariman Point or the Taj Mahal Hotel. I am glad that the Trident was chosen for me. Whilst the Taj is a classic and has been wonderfully restored, the Trident offered a superior International Hotel with a distinct Indian flavour. The 4 nights I spent there were at the end of a 3 week business trip around India, and allowed me no only to operate at full steam, but to let of steam well too. I ran the length of the harbour side jogging track (9k there & back) with no issues and the Spa, pool and gym equipment and staff were excellent.
I had an ocean view, but in monsoon times this was a little cloudy, that said, this was the only thing I could complain about. They have several good restaurants on site, but when I just needed a light (and very European) tea, the afternoon tea on the "Veranda" area was perfect.

4 Thank Graemergordon
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point

Maputo, Mozambique
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great location and facilities. stunning view over the marine drive.
helpfull staff.
we spent like 11 nights with no regrets at all.
delightfull breakfast buffet ... indian style omelets
very good experience overall.
one concern. i had to request seceral times the floor manager to get someone to dust off the room.
that was my only and very particular not top of the notch experience.
you can walk around the hotel untill 2 am with no worries ...
must try "the Prego" restaurant near by - 3 mins walk distance.
must stay place for sure.
i would repeat if possible.

Room Tip: rooms facing the sea are the best.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
2 Thank ASoma75
Dear Guest,

Greetings from trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for you detailed feedback on Trip advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have noted your overall feedback and we thank you for the same. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Amazing location.I was in Mumbai on business and stayed 2 nights during 19-21 August. The great hotel at great site (Sea View Room). Enjoyed morning & Evening walk. Great food with lots of indian veg dishes. Rooms are very comfortable. Staff is very supportive.

Room Tip: Whn evr u r in dis htl, try to get sea view room. Its amazing.
      Rooms
1 Thank Ashok P
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed at the hotel fort two nights before continuing our trip to an Indian wedding in Hyderabad. It was monsoon season, but the weather was bearable throughout the stay. The location of the hotel is very nice and the view especially from the higher floors one of the best in Mumbai. It is quite close to the old city, but still you have to either walk some distance or take a tuk-tuk to move around which can be tough in the monsoon season. But the hotel rents umbrellas for free :-). We booked an upgrade for the club rooms (app. EUR 30 plus per night) offered by the receptionist. It was absolutely worth it, free (also alcoholic) drinks in the club room, the view from the upper levels and a nice room relieved our arrival in loud, crowded and “intensive” Mumbai/India. Be aware that various taxes are added to the room rate, among others a luxury tax which is around EUR 10 per night. The amenities in the hotel are very nice like the huge gym or the spa area. Staff is nice and friendly. The pool is outside and exposed to the typical smell and noise of India, so limited potential for relaxation. The breakfast buffet is outstanding compared to other hotels in India, great regional and international selection. All in all one of the best hotels in India.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Markus W
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your genrous feedback on Trip advisor.

I am very happy to learn about your enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your appreciation is very motivating and helps us to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Planned a birthday getaway for my wife's birthday... The booking experience was swift and smooth... Got a room upgrade to an ocean view room... Had to wait a bit for the room to be ready but the hotel more than made up for the delay by offering a few extras and specials for my wife's birthday... An extremely courteous staff ... esp Mr Ajinkya Modi...

Loved the steam room too (sauna)!!!

Room Tip: Ocean view room as high as you can get!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. Your generous compliments have been passed on to Ajinkya for making your stay a memorable one.

I regret that you had to wait for the room upon arrival. We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us to serve our guest in a better way.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I was in Mumbai on business and stayed 3 nights. I got an excellent rate for the rooms, which was more than value for money, I would say. While the hotel has a great location, I wouldnt comment on it because my room was city-facing. The bar (I think it was called Opium Den) and the restaurant (India Jones?), however, disappointed me. There wasnt very much choice and the taste of the food was average. I would certainly go back again to this hotel, but have my meals outside - which is easy because of its location.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are the best.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for your custom and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. I regret that you had a reason to complain about the quality of food at the restaurant. I have personally shared your feedback with our Executive Chef and assure you that greater care will be taken.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point in the near future.