3,736 results
All reviews marine drive india jones frangipani restaurant opium den arabian sea queen's necklace sea facing room south mumbai the club lounge room service excellent hotel duty manager memorable stay business trip in room dining breakfast spread house keeping
Reviewed 2 February 2011

I only stayed at the Trident Nariman Point for a night but could easily have stayed her for longer. The room was spacious with a view of the Queen's necklace. Very tasteful and subtle furnishings, lots of light. The staff were all very friendly (ev. The "bellboy" who walked me up to my room was charming and seemed genuinely interested in making me feel comfortable. The hotel very graciously accepted my late check-out request despite the fact that December is high tourist season for India. The only negatives were that check-in required the filling of forms (which I wasn't particularly in the mood to do at 3 in the morning) and the screen for the shower wasn't as clean as it should have been. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2011

Dear guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback is most valuable to us and it helps us in serving our guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 2 February 2011

This was my second stay at the Trident. On my last stay I had a problem with the bill and wrote a bad review. Management responded and took care of everything, so when I went back to Mumbai I stayed here again.

This time I can say my stay was perfect. I opted for the (expensive ) airport pickup and we were met and escorted to our car by a member of the Trident staff, The hotel staff were all very friendly and the room had a spectacular view.

The hotel location is very convenient for central Mumbai, yet because it overlooks the water it is very calm.

I now give this hotel my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2011

Dear Mr. MacDonald

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Reviewed 30 December 2010

I was surprised just how modern the rooms are. Bathroom is excellent.
Gym is very good with plenty of equipment.
Breakfast was buffett style although service could be improved. My colleagues weren't impressed with the coffee and tea was ok. Still can't find a hotel that can make bacon and sausages properly.
Overall an excellent hotel with good facilities.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2011

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with the relevant department.

We thank you for your valuable response. It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed 28 December 2010

Stayed at The Trident following our trip on The Maharjah Train journey from Delhi to Mumbai. It really is s super hotel whether business or pleasure.

We booked a club room on the Executive Floor and got a corner room with double aspect on 27th floor - city view and sunset view over the Arabian Sea. It is well worth the extra for the club room as everything was complimentary including the drinks from 6pm - 8.30pm and afternoon tea, even Champagne is included and made the deal great value.

The hotel is beautiful like a calm oasis with some very good restaurants. Just over the road and you can walk the Promenade for miles - lovely at night called The Queens Necklace because of the curve of twinkling lights, it felt very safe too.

The hotel laid on 2 complimenatary trasfers for us in a chauffer driven car - one pick up at train station and then to take us to airport next day, again part of the value of the club room.

I would urge you to stay here if you go to Mumbai, you won't regret it.

Finally, the staff were excellent without exception evryone was courteous and friendly. Thanks to you all.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your views about Trident, Nariman Point on Trip advisor.

We are pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you, which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence.

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Reviewed 27 December 2010

The purpose of my visit was business,
The comfort and service I received from the Hotel was fantastic.
The hotel staff were very freindly and attentive to all my needs, they agreed to upgrade my room to an executime room with sea view which I highly recommend .
Food in the hotel is exellent - and reasonable spicy for a western like me.
Close to all downtown Mumbi atractions

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are committed to providing our guest with the highest level of quality and service.