3,683 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness tripin room diningbreakfast spreadhouse keeping
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights and wanted to stay longer. The room, on the club floor, overlooked the bay. The service was excellent and the food, a combination of Indian and Continental specialties was wonderful.

Cocktail hour on the 28th floor was a treat. All in all, a great experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2011

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your appreciation for the service and food served motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 14 February 2011

Stayed for two nights at the Trident, and the location and the views from the guest rooms are amazing! Unfortunately, I did get the old room (some of the rooms have been renovated) which lacks character. The staff at the hotel is really good. The buffet breakfast is boring and lacks choice! The coffee and hot chocolate were not good at all, you don't expect that from a five-star hotel. But the service and the location is very good, which makes you want to come back.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2011

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. We thank you for your feedback and assure you that corrective measures have been implemented.

We would appreciate if you could provide your details so that we can block a room of your preference for your future stay with us.

Reviewed 7 February 2011

Booked this hotel mainly because of its location. It was a mixed experience.

The staff is wonderful with good looking girls at the reception, rooms are modern and very comfortable, spa is excellent and spa staff is very courteous. I forgot my camera at the spa; but was fortunate to have it back when I contacted them about 7 hours late!

There are some wonderful shops in the hotel having all the luxury brands.

The negative point is the entry point: cars were not allowed up till the main porch (due to heightened security); and we had to be dropped at the main gate of the hotel and had to walk upto the porch. The food was also bad. Breakfast buffet was not sumptuous; and the dinner which I ordered in my suite was cold and bland. The chicken was overcooked and poorly dressed. Wine was not cold enough.

I recommend this place for business travelers who have work in South Mumbai; but strongly recommend them NOT to eat at this place.

The bar was however an exception. The bartender was very knowledgable and skillful, ambience was wonderful and snacks were just right.

My suggestion: Have a drink over here and head to either Mahesh Lunch Home (for excellent sea food: don't go by the name) or Cafe Leopold or Bade Miyan for dinner. All of these places are only a few minutes away

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank abhinav_the_explorer
Reviewed 5 February 2011

The accomodation was good and Service was good , however they lost our luggage during check out . My self and wife went out after check out for Mumbai tour and requested the hotel to safe keep the luggage . When we returned back the luggage was missing and was informed that it was accidently handover to some other Guest who left to Domestic Airport. The hotel staff managed to locate the luggage and we were informed that it will be handed over to us by one of their staff in Mumbai internaltional airport. On the way the staff called our driver numerous time and asked him to go to Domestic Airport and collect the luggage ourself . I have to call the duty manager and complain regarding the same and finally it was handed over to us at international airport.

We recived our luggage , however missing of luggage is not something acceptable from a Five Star hotel. Keeping in mind the strict security in place in Mumbai and the scrutiny which someone has to go through if the Luggage is not identified by the person whome it was accidenly handed over .

Coz of the accommodation and other services i would recommend the Hotel to other however the hotel should take measures to ensure that the this kind of incident will not happend again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2011

Dear Mr. Menon,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

At the outset, please allow me to extend my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the baggage handling. I was also briefed by Mr. Amit Saincher, our Rooms Division Manager about his telephone conversation with you.

Let me assure you that what happened in your case is not typical level of service provided by us. We truly regret the inconvenience caused to you as, it has always been our earnest endeavor to provide our guests with the highest standards of service and in this case we have certainly failed.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point and I assure you that our endeavour will be to ensure that you have a very pleasant stay.

Reviewed 2 February 2011

I only stayed at the Trident Nariman Point for a night but could easily have stayed her for longer. The room was spacious with a view of the Queen's necklace. Very tasteful and subtle furnishings, lots of light. The staff were all very friendly (ev. The "bellboy" who walked me up to my room was charming and seemed genuinely interested in making me feel comfortable. The hotel very graciously accepted my late check-out request despite the fact that December is high tourist season for India. The only negatives were that check-in required the filling of forms (which I wasn't particularly in the mood to do at 3 in the morning) and the screen for the shower wasn't as clean as it should have been. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2011

Dear guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback is most valuable to us and it helps us in serving our guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com