“HRC, Andheri”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #135 of 14,619 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“HRC, Andheri”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Have been to this place several times and I just can't get enough of their burgers. The music and ambience is the best one can ask for. The best part is the team that looks after you in the restaurant. They are always smiling and cracking jokes with you. Love their penchant for good service. Haven't seen the guy on skates for a while though. Cheers to them.

JSM_Management, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for taking out the time to share your experience with us. We will pass on the compliments to the team.
Happy fans keep us motivated.
Keep rocking!

“Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Staying in Southern Mumbai, it was quite the journey to get to this Hard Rock in the Northern region. But I am happy I did. My main purpose for coming was that I collect their shot glasses and love to look at the memorabilia. The minute I walked in the door, the staff greeted me and was eager to help. They quickly got me the item I wanted to purchase and was taken around the restaurant to see all the items on display. I opted to get some food to-go and the showed me a menu and made recommendations. I went with the jerk chicken burger (has very juicy and properly cooked).. Overall a nice experience...

• Visited July 2014
We are delighted to know you had a great time at Hard Rock Café Andheri. We hope you found the glasses you were looking for.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Cheers.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW OFFERS ACCORDING TO YOUR FANTASY”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Been there last Wednesday after reading in there website there is an HAPPY HOURS offer till 8pm. On reaching there was told this offer has been withdrawn and as the management policy we have decided during IPL we will not honor this , NOW I FIND IT VERY STUPID AND UNPROFESSIONAL ..............at least from a branded food chain. Any way as we had entered the place we thought of having a drink , starters we ordered sp the wings were excellent and portioning was good too BUT SERVICE WAS SAD , trust me must of the service staff were busy among them self chatting, place looked great ,not the jaded look the other one at worli has these days. I must add one need to carry 50 RS change if you are driving in as they charge for parking your car and if you carry a big denomination then you have to wait for your change

• Visited May 2014
HardRockCafeIndia, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Firstly, we thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience with us. We're concerned to know that it wasn't a pleasant, regarding our Happy Hours which have been discontinued since a few weeks. We would highly appreciate if you could share with us the link where you came across the Happy Hour detail so that we could make corrections immediately. Kindly email it to us on feedback@jsmcorp.in along with your contact details so that we can get in touch to personally acknowledge the inconvenience caused to you.

We sincerely hope this will not deter you from choosing to visit Hard Rock Cafe Andheri. We have new offers on both food & drinks coming up very soon. We're sure you'll like them.

Awaiting your reply.

“You lost me.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Really Hard Rock? REALLLYY??? Did you really just play Ricky Martin??? Yes... just after Vengaboys (I think)

I am sorry but that is NOT acceptable. Apart from the fact that I had to wait for 45mins for a table while people who came in later got theirs (as we were asked to wait at the bar for "10 mins"... out of sight... out of mind apparently)... what really rankles is the fact that when the DJ asked everyone to come on the dance floor... we had parents come on with their 2 year olds... plonk them down square in the middle of the dance floor and while daddy does a little bhangra with the baby... mommy is trying to click a few 'cute' pictures to Instagram... uhhh... yeah....

When did parents start to think it was acceptable to let 2-3 year olds run rampant listening to high decibel music and lifting their clothes on stage (Yes it happened) while their parents look on adoringly?! While I do realize that your life isnt over after you have kids.... you need to be more responsible parents dude....

But I digress... this review is for my ex... Hard Rock.... We had a good run while it lasted... but you now not only let kids into our inner sanctuary... you also let 2 year olds run the show on a Friday evening of all days!! Sorry boss not happening...

Adios. Its over and most definitely out!

• Visited April 2014
HardRockCafeIndia, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
We're concerned to know that your recent experience at Hard Rock Cafe Andheri was not a pleasant one. We give high importance to each feedback & have shared your comments regarding the music & service with our entire team for them to look into. When it comes to kids, we at Hard Rock Cafe go by our motto of 'Love All, Serve All'. We welcome everyone who enters our cafe with the same love. Having said that, we apologize that we weren't able to make your experience a pleasant one. We would definitely like to make it up to you & hence, we request you to please share your contact details with us on feedback@jsmcorp.in so that we can get in touch.

We assure you that your next visit will be an amazing one. Eagerly awaiting to hear from you.

Rochester, New York
“One waiter ruined it all!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

First, I want to start by saying the food was amazing and so was our waiter, Sameer. However, there was another waiter, Moses who was hanging around the area and was ABSOLUTELY OBNOXIOUS. I understand that the staff feel the need to have a good time as well and that is completely OK as long as it is not disturbing the paying customers. He was slamming the menus on our table almost knocking our drinks over (his version of "rocking" to a song) and slammed menus on the table next to us. He kept jumping over our table to talk to his friends that were sitting behind us. Absolutely uncalled for behavior. If this were to happen in New York where I am from and frequently visit the Hard Rock, he would have been fired on the spot. We tried to have a good time despite being annoyed. We had Jude as our waiter last time I visited and he was great as well. Again, he had a good time without bothering us customers! My team and I will not be visiting this location again even though we will be in Mumbai for another month.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sheetal M
HardRockCafeIndia, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Firstly, thank you for visiting Hard Rock Cafe Andheri and for sharing your feedback with us. While we’re glad to know that you enjoyed the food, it is highly disappointing to know that your experience was diluted because of one of our server, Moses. He is a joyful rocker in the team, but it seems he went overboard in this instance. We shared your comments with him and he is extremely sorry to have made you & your team feel uncomfortable.

It is through your feedback that we get the opportunities to improve and deliver the exceptional service we are known for.

Since we are unable to change your previous experience, we would appreciate if you could give us an opportunity to serve you better. To this effect, we request you to please share your contact details on feedback@jsmcorp.in so that we can invite you to the cafe and our GM would personally be there to serve you and ensure that you take back a memorable experience of Hard Rock Cafe.

Once again, we highly regret the inconvenience caused to all of you. Eagerly awaiting your revert.