“Excellent pampering !”
Review of ITC Grand Central

ITC Grand Central
Ranked #6 of 486 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I checked into the ITC on the 12 th of May and was warmly greeted by the staff .
The room was spacious and well equipped and and absolutely inviting .
The breakfast buffet for a good mix of Indian and Continental , with plenty of healthy options .
Excellent service .
Great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.

Thank you for providing us with your valuable insights. We are sanguine of your feedback.

Hotel Management

Write a ReviewReviews (2,225)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been a regular visitor here and no matter what I decide to eat .... I end up with the same food on my plate as I doubt there is any better preparation of the dum biryani and kebabs in Any other place. It is quite a long walk from the lobby to the restaurant area which has a bar... A Chinese dining area and the amazing Indian cuisine area. The menu is limited in options but you go there for a few of their speciality dishes.

Hint..... Don't stuff urslelf with the papads there is a lot more tastier stuff to come.

The lamb chops just melt in your mouth ... The tiger prawns ohhhhh so yummy ... And the dum biryani .... Get them to open the pot in your face quite literally so you get the aroma.... Before you eat it

Service is a bit slow but it helps build your appetite... Though the staff is warm and attentive. Desserts well .... Can be given a go unless u have a sweet tooth like me.

Hint .... The ITC Maratha near the international airport does not match up both in food and service to the Grant Central Maratha though the menu is the same.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dominic D

Reviewed 14 July 2014

One of the best hotels I stayed. Central location, Good quality rooms and staff who were really friendly and efficient. Top class.I got an excellent deal through their website probably because it is off season.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are sanguine of the same.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Hello !! Greetings from Nirmal Jain
I wish to inform that I would like to share my experience of my recent stay at the ITC GRAND CENTRAL MUMBAI from the 12th JULY 2014 .
I am very much glad to confirm that this has been like always one of my best stay as regards to hospitality extended from the hotel .
I wish to thank personally Ms.Bhavna Jaiswal of extending towards the best hospitality on behalf of the hotel and I sincerely appreciate her dedication towards work .
I wish her all the best and good luck in her carrier .
I once again appreciate this hospitality and that shall always remain for a guest like me who have always chosen ITC group of hotels in my travel .

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Nirmajain

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.

We are sanguine of your feedback. Thank you for appreciating Bhavna for her conscious efforts. We have conveyed your sentiments which will certainly motivate her to display more such moments of truth.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Hotel Management.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was a great hotel for me. The service was excellent, the staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough. Comfortable beds, nice decor, small but sufficient room and ice cold air conditioning which believe me ran 24 hours a day when I was there! The food is excellent - never got ill whilst eating here. The area itself is a bit of a dump, would be better off in Bandra which was my favourite area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bizzle101

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and appreciating the services and hospitality displayed by our hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great Experiance at the most affordable rates... great roomsa dn service...great breakfast and Dinner (missed out on Lunch at the hotel).... very courtious and friendly staff... the staff realy take good care and ensures one has a great start to each day...

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are sanguine of your feedback.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel is ideally located in parel with great view. Breakfast is sumptuous and with great variety. Room quality is good. Transport services are also available. best for people having work near parel.

Room Tip: great view from scenic galss balcony