“Value for Money”

Comfort Inn Heritage
Ranked #166 of 484 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed at Comfort Inn for 2 days , a very good hotel as far as location is concerned.

Courteous and helpful staff [Front office/Duty Managers/House Keeping/ room service guys - ALL]. That's their real USP.

Problem of hot water was immediately attended to by their staff. Very decent Front Office Executives/Order Takers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Its a very good place to stay if u hv got u working at town side nice rooms spacious bathroom and limited but good vegeterian breakfast one can plan a buisness stay here
Would appreciate mr vijay from sales who explained us everything and made our stay comfortable

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Rohit V
Reviewed 15 May 2013

hi everyone,

stayed at Comfort Inn for 2 days , its a very good hotel as far as location is concerned, booked deluxe room, room was of spacious size, clean . The staff was polite and helpful.

Plus points : Location, Rooms
Negative points : Room Service very slow, Food and breakfast not good, Lower level staff always asking for Tips .

But i think overall good place to stay if u there for short tours. Worth it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank zariradpl
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Hi everyone. This is the 4th hotel I am reviewing on my short break to India. Comfort inn is a comfort budget hotel located at Byculla. It is in midst of south Mumbai. I stayed here from 21st to 24th April. Booked the room online from Sutton, Surrey. The booking process was easy and standard with confirmed reservation in minutes. I had initially booked a single room but was apprehensive as a single room in busy mumbai means small. After an hour's taxi drive from Mumbai airport, I reached the place and asked for a double bedroom. The manager and reception staff were polite. They requested me to first see the single room I had booked and then offered to change if necessary. The single room was big enough for me and all my apprehension was laid to rest. The room was big and clean. It was on the newly renovated 2nd floor. There is no window on any of the second floor rooms. The bathroom was spacious, big, clean and well stocked. The service staff were impeccable. I chose the "big" single room and was happy with it. The AC was supercool. No complaints about that. Mumbai heat was 38 degrees centigrade and humidity was around 80%. The room was very quiet considering the noise outside on the main road. The bed and sleep quality was good. The bathroom was big and 2 separate areas for loo and shower, separated by a glass door. Once you come out of the hotel, there is constant vehicle honks, smoke, dust etc. The hotel Wifi was free and good fast connectivity. The breakfast in the coffee lounge was good and delicious. Omlettes on order, plenty of fruit, local cuisine and fresh beverages. There is a fabulous restaurant attached to the hotel called " Nizam's Heritage". The food was superb and hygienic. I opted for mutton biryani and egg curry. The head chef Mr Mahesh came out of the kitchen to meet me and asked me how I had wanted my biryani. That was a pleasant surprise and after 30 mins, the dish left me finger licking. Thanks to Mr Mahesh. It was one of the best I have ever eaten. All the local shops are at walking distance ie pharmacy, ATM, clinics, shops, saloon, clinics etc. Local taxis AC and non-AC available 24/7. CSTM railway station is a 20 minute drive and BCT railway station is a 15 minutes drive. They are the 2 main railway stations in south mumbai. If you have a train to catch ( which I had), it was very convenient. There are a lot of eateries outside the hotel, but I personally advise anyone against it because of cleanliness and hygiene. You don't want to have stomach upsets / diarrhoea on vacation. It was summer and hot. So precautions against non-vegetarian products is a must. The local Byculla station is a 5 min walk. I experienced it once. It was the first time. And the last. The local train travel was horrendous, dangerous and rude ferocious sweaty passengers. It was crowded even in first class and pickpockets everywhere. Auto-rickshaws ( tuk-tuks !!) are not permitted in Byculla , so for me it was comfy taxi rides everywhere. There is a very good shopping mall about 10 min drive from my hotel. It is called Phoenix Mills located at Lower Parel. Branded shops, 2 very good bars ( TGIF and Manchester United) and good restaurants. The mall is huge and also has a good multiplex cinema. I got to see a movie with friends and had a good time. To summarise, the hotel room was good for the money I paid for it. All major credit/debit cards accepted. The staff were very polite and helpful. The manager even let me use his office computer for booking and printing flight tickets, which I did at the last minute. Thank you, sir. Food, wifi, comfort , room AC and service was also good. The laundry service was good. None of my clothes got damaged. the only thing is that the room did not have a window. I didn't need one anyway. If I come to south Mumbai, I will stay again in this hotel for sure. I recommend this place to anyone. I have attached 5 photos of the room I stayed in. There is no fitness centre, gym or swimming pool in this hotel.

Room Tip: Please go for the renovated rooms on 2nd floor and enjoy it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Ravikumar T
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Got there after travelling went to my room and guess what another twin room. I went down an complain the Manager was rude and had no customer service or people skills and did not know fluent English. To quiet us down he promised us that we would get a double first thing in the morning.

When we went down in the morning the morning the night manager did not pass the message on to the day time manager and had another heated conversation. This manager had better people skills and calmed the situation down!

However this is hotel sits behind a very very noisy mill there is a deep humming noise from the mill and can give you a headache. Whatever you do don't look out of the window very dirty behind.
The day time room service waiter's have bad hygiene and smell!
On a positive note food is good and so is breakfast! Also I stayed here on my own and felt safe!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Stayed here for one night this hotel is perfect. staff is excellent breakfast has many varieties. overall this hotel is clean. you wont be disappointed. tariff is bit higher but worth it. would love to visit back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank hit4fun
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Went hunting at 11pm after one of my internet booked & paid up hotel turned out to be a disgusting . Found this Comfort Inn property in central Mumbai . The reception manager was helpful and gave a deal of 5000 net with tax . The rooms were clean & good food . Over all a value for money in Mumbai .

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business