The Comfort Inn Heritage is part of Choice International, located in Byculla opposite Gloria Church in Mumbai. Centrally located, this hotel looks dilapidated from the outside but is pretty well maintained on the inside and is very close to the Byculla station.
Stayed there for 2 nights on business.
• Friendly and helpful staff.
• Pretty clean and well maintained.
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee maker available.
• Complimentary Biscuits provided as part of the Tea kettle.
• Electronic safe available.
• Flat screen TV with satellite channels.
• Quality of breakfast provided was good.
• Early Check In and Late Check Out provided on request.
• Rate can be negotiated.
• Very expensive for the facilities provided.
• Very small rooms. Cramped for 2 persons.
• Practically no windows.
• Equipments very poorly maintained.
• Maintenance inside the room needs improvement.
• Housekeeping needs to check the rooms thoroughly before releasing to a guest.
• No Iron Board.
• Iron given on request in very poor condition.
• Breakfast spread very poor for a 3* Hotel.
• Not friendly for the Physically Challenged.
• No health club/gym/swimming pool.More