Residency Hotel Andheri
US$219
US$164
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$47
US$116
US$94
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro stationwestern express highwayroom serviceclub roomclose to the airportbusiness hotelcomfortable stayfood quality is goodbusiness tripdecent hotelrooms are cleanfront office staffthe entire staffan upgradeinternational airportbasic amenitiesindian food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Dear travelers, do not judge this place on the basis of the exteriors please RECONSIDER walking inside it. Though little bit overpriced but the rooms are really nice (except for the washrooms). The hotel is really good but located in a tacky street but is in central andheri, i even experienced crossing drainage water leaking on the road..Yuck!
Service wise its really good so are the staff...But food is a BIG NO...Big time Residency management should change the cook.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2014

They have an excellent website and the site promises the best prices to the customer.
I made a booking on January 30 2014 for a stay on 03 FEB 2014 for one night for attending a marriage in Mumbai. I thought it was a great deal. Indeed!
And on Feb 1, 2014 I came to know my nephew was killed in an accident.
I called the reservations desk - listed on the website. They said it is booked through our website you must go online with the user id and password and do a cancellation in a proper manner. So I did as they told in the middle of the grief I was in. I got a prompt email saying "our reservations staff will review your request and get back to you shortly". This was on Feb 1 2014. Today is April 4, 2014. Not a penny was refunded to me. I called a number of times. I emailed to their email address also.

When I call - all I hear is you booked through a website - you should contact them. But the website shows the phone number of +91-22-6649-1234. This is the height of poor service and essentially they took my money and just kept quiet. Don't book through their website! Your money will be gone!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank kkallakuri
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This clearly will be my choice for my future business trips if I would need to stay close to the airport in Mumbai.

There are 2 types of rooms, and while the lower category executive room is good and comfortable, if classic in its design, i strongly recommend to pay the small difference and to stay in Club room.

Great design, big comfortable room and nice bed, reasonable prices for room service and food of good taste...

Helpful and friendly reception staff. Reasonable internet. What else can one wish?

If the breakfast offering would offer more fruit selection and the fruits would not be cut with a knife used to cut onions before, and if to add more juice selection, it would be more than excellent option to stay and I will return without minor hesitation.

Well done!

PS Just make sure you use their proper website http://residencymumbai.com
There are few fake ones in the net...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel is located very near to both airports in Mumbai.... Good hotel with value for money... food needs to be arranged as the resturant food is ordinary.... Rooms are big in size and good... close

Room Tip: courner rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

its a very fine hotel . hotel and room were very clean. room service was very good. and was a very nice swimming pool where we can play. breakfast available is very good. food quality is very good....

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family