“Le Sutra - Mumbai”

Ranked #26 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed here with my family and we loved this place. beautiful, and comfortable rooms. Great staff .....all very welcoming and helpful. Location is superb ! There is a view of sea at a stone's throw distance and night life is amazing....
Le Sutra can be described in one word..... AWESOME !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
GM_LeSutra, General Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at The Le Sutra , Mumbai and we thank you for sharing feedback of your stay through Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to note that you had wonderful experience and that you enjoyed your stay

Your generous praise of our service and especially our team members is very rewarding.

I do hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed here 3 nights and was very comfortable. Rooms are very nice with all the commodities you need. Depending which room you may have, it may be a noisy because of the street traffic. Some of my colleges complained about this. Breakfast is buffet and good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GM_LeSutra, General Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your time to share your generous feedback through TripAdvisor .

We are happy to receive your feedback and to note that your experience at Le Sutra “ Worlds First Indian Art Hotel” Mumbai was enjoyable and that you have taken fond memories of your stay with us.

The team is our strength and your generous praise will inspire them to scale greater heights of excellence.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

In last quarter I stayed multiple time at LeSutra and every time the experience have been amazing. What made my experience memorable every time I visited this hotel is the room I stayed in. As the room of this hotel are based on Art the theme in which your room is dedicated you will find furniture, decoration and furnishing accordingly. Their attention to detail and clear depiction of the art truly reflects great artistic understanding yet not forgetting the guest comfort. From flute shaped lamps to amazing piece of art in every room it a must for you to explore the room for first few minutes when you enter. Another delight and added advantage is the amazing food in restaurant I enjoyed finest Italian cuisine during my stay. This hotel offers everything which you require during a business or leisure stay. For me it was strictly business and nothing like retiring for the day in a comfortable room after amazing meal experience in the heart of the city.

Room Tip: If you are a female traveller Go for Shringar for twin bed and Kathak for Queens bed size both the r...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Le Sutra “ Worlds First Indian Art Hotel” Mumbai and for sharing your generous feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you enjoyed the location, the food, the room and most importantly the warm and friendly service provided by our staff.

Your feedback is very motivating and will inspire us to create moments of joy for our guests.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

We look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Our stay was short for four days but it was a pleasant experience.
They were not perfect every time but definitely were willing and capable of finding the best possible solution with the resources at their disposal.Very helpful and knowledgeable stafff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
GM_LeSutra, Public Relations Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Greetings form Le Sutra!

Thank you so much for your feedback further to your stay with us. I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team feels motivated. We are glad you liked the entire hotel especially the decor, the team, the spacious rooms, and the services we provide.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is my second time at Le Sutra Hotel, one of the most beautiful hotel in Mumbai. Beauty for me, is not only the size of the place, not the luxury that can be offered and not the fame of the "name", but the energy that embrace me whenever I travel. Here the harmony is just lovely, the kindness of anyone working is always available and the fragrance of art fulfills every corner of any room you are staying. They are rich in details and the Indian tradition of Yoga is everywhere, calming the mind. It's a place where you really like to go back after a working day in such a chaotic city as Mumbai is and if you are tired, "Out of the Blue restaurant". is just around the corner and they have a good spread.

A tutti gli Italiani che leggeranno, suggerisco di prenotare in questo splendido spazio, dove la bellezza e l'armonia riempiono il cuore.

Room Tip: Rooms are all beautiful and rich in details
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GM_LeSutra, Front Office Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I've been a regular at le sutra for the past 3 years, while in mumbai for work. Its among the best places i've been to located right in the heart of bandra, probably the best locations one could ask for. excellent service, and very friendly and cheerful staff who are always there to help you out. rarely had any bad experience while staying here... would recommend it any day!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I stayed in Le Sutra Hotel on January 8th and 12th 2014 and the experience was extremely good. Other than the friendly staff in the reception and the housekeeping services, the location of the hotel is also prime and you will never not feel disconnected from the Bombay social scene. Extending my stay over the weekend, I discovered a stand up comedy festival going on in the premises of the hotel which was very well curated and had me rolling in laughter before I realized it. The hotel is affordable by Bombay standards and for the price it services you wonderfully. Carter road being near by, one can take long walks (in this case I got to hear some soulful folk Music from the Kabir Yatra). Other than the differently themed rooms that the hotel has to offer, i also has service apartments that are clean and well managed making you feel not away from home. Recommend this hotel to anyone who visits bombay for business or pleasure.