I had booked it purely on TripAdvisor reviews and I must say I wasn't disappointed. Location is not exactly what it shows on Google maps. Its about 1km from linking road on khar danda road. Reception of the hotel doesn't justify the status of hotel but its staff especially the manager are very professional. Manager was generous in allowing us early check-in and late check out. So a big thanks to her. Rooms were small but nice. Their USP has to be the shower. It gives their bathroom a premium look. Rooms are provided with electronic safe so I was very comfortable in leaving my important documents in the hotel.You may not get a taxi easily but auto are easily available from the hotel and it takes only 30 min in peak traffic to reach the bkc/us consulate.
Things that left me disappointed:
1) I paid 4500 for the room yet my plan didn't have complimentary breakfast
2) wifi was very difficult to be connected in night but it worked excellent in day.
3) hotel menu is terribly over priced. But you have ccd, costa cofee, McDonald's and KFC nearby.
4) They don't have a waiting area or meeting place. They made me sit in the restaurant while getting my room ready.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Shubhangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.