“Clean, comfy, good breakfast... An interesting option!”

Krishna Palace Hotel
Ranked #84 of 444 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Clean, comfy, good breakfast... An interesting option!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Spacious and clean room in a good location.

The breakfast was very nice, with paratha freshly made in front of you and some fresh and tourist-friendly fruits.

You have to pay for the wifi, but they have a computer available for the customers in an office next to the reception. It was free, we used it several times and the staff never put a bad face about it. They were actually quite helpful.

The restaurant next door, Sudama, is really good!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank humble-explorer
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014

Greetings of the day!!!
At the outset let me thank you for sparing your time to post the review about your experiences at Krishna Palace Hotel, Mumbai.

We are glad to note your positive comments on our hotel facilities and the culinary experience you had at the hotel. Your kind words in appreciation of the personalized service provided by our staff are most gratifying and have been passed on to the team. Encouraging words such as yours are truly a great motivation for them.

It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at the Krishna Palace Hotel.

Krishna Palace Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Hebrew first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very good large rooms good ambience centrally located a very good restaurent perfect breakfast . I was in 1402 on the 14th floor room was nice spacious clean orientationwise very good as this was my second stay at this hotel but only one complaint there staff is a bit rude which is the thing i cannot tolerate ever but i am not putting a minus on them rating wise.
would suggest them to teach their staff that u have not opened the hotel for corporates and forieghners it could be indian buisnessman also who come to stay so put your attitude in ur pocket and try to welcome your coustmer with a smile........

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank satish99897

Greetings of the day!!!

We agree that the usual high standards of our services were not met in the instance and we understand how disappointing it can be when your expectations are not met. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences faced by you with regards to our services.

We have noted your concerns and have discussed them with the team members and corrective action has been taken to avoid future recurrence. Please give us an opportunity to recover your confidence in us during your next visit to Krishna Palace Hotel, Mumbai.

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I am a very frequent traveler to Mumbai and I always stay in Powai area. In my last visit I was unable to find accommodation as hotels were fully occupied due to some event in the vicinity and I had to try some other options for which I have been asked to try Krishna Palace by one of my colleague.

I was not very sure what kind of hotel it would be by the name but when I checked in at the hotel, I was very surprised to see a facilities, services offered by Krishna Palace.

A warm welcome by Front Desk staff was never expected. Very good, spacious, clean room. Hygienic food with excellent room service facility. Morning breakfast has got multiple verities and the restaurant has got very pleasant atmosphere with friendly staff.

Being a business traveler, I am very much satisfied with services at the hotel and will continue to stay at the same place in future as well!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 12 March 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are glad to note your positive comments on our hotel facilities and the culinary experience. Your kind words in appreciation of the personalized service provided by our staff are most gratifying and have been passed on to the team. Encouraging words such as yours are truly a great motivation for them. We would also like to thank you for appreciating the hotel’s facilities and the location.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Amazing hotel with extremely warm, friendly but above all professional staff. Nothing is too much or trouble to serve always with a smile. Rooms are spacious with good features and cleanliness. In room dining is excellent and the vegetarian in house restaurant has excellent selection and above all extremely tasty. Breakfast variety is good but found it to be tasteless and the restaurant where it is served is very dark dim and dingy without any outside light which would be my preference for early morning breakfast area. Location is very central around South Mumbai accessible to be around in no time. Negative point is that the outside street area is very busy and not very pleasant surroundings but once in the hotel one forgets all those issues. My brother Anoop also a business client Ruth and Ambrish have stayed at the hotel under recommendation. Both of them were extremely pleased and said good value for money. If one is not bothered about spa, pool and gym facilities then I would say Krishna Palace Hotel Mumbai is an excellent place to stay for business or pleasure trips.
Some names to mention who have been very helpful on all my trips, Mr Nimesh Chogle, Volti and Sheetal.

Room Tip: Select a room in middle of the corridor rather then towards the end or front to avoid noise preferab...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are glad to note your positive comments on our hotel facilities, the culinary experience and the location of the hotel. Your kind words in appreciation of the personalized service provided by our staff are most gratifying and have been passed on to the team. Encouraging words such as yours are truly a great motivation for them. We would also like to thank you for appreciating the hotel’s facilities and the location.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Ater going thru couple of reviews on tripadvisor I was reluctant to book a room at Krishna Palace but I had no option as most of the hotels in South Mumbai were soldout. Once checked in I was amazed to see the spacious room, even the services and quality of food was mindblowing. One must visit to experience it.

Room Tip: Go for higher floor rooms, especially 14th floor
Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 24 February 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are glad to note your positive comments on our hotel facilities. Your kind words in appreciation of the hotel amenities and the comfort are most gratifying and have been passed on to the team. Encouraging words such as yours are truly a great motivation for them.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Well I take a minute and put my experience into words as a token of gratitude to all Krishna Palace hotel staff and management. This feedback note express the true satisfaction I have everytime I stay in this hotel. High level of quality service is simply a standard here where spacious rooms with modern ammenities on top 13, 14 floors is really a delight which shouldn't be missed whether on business or leisure trip.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the friendliness and assistance of our staff. We would also like to thank you for appreciating the hotel’s facilities and the size of our rooms which is approx. 300 sq ft. deluxe room. We are committed to consistently provide warm and efficient services to all our guests and appreciative comments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again soon to Krishna Palace Hotel, Mumbai.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed here in feb 2014. Had a double room with twin beds. Good sized room with a clean toilet & hot water. Breakfast buffet was adequate. Both hot and cold items. Location isn't so bad either. Closre to Grant Road station but not really close to any major tourist attraction. I stayed here because a relative was admitted to a hospital close by. How was the service? Not bad. Would I stay here again ? Yes, but only if I had any business in the vicinity.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Greetings of the day!!!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the friendliness and assistance of our staff. We would also like to thank you for appreciating the hotel’s facilities. We are committed to consistently provide warm and efficient services to all our guests and appreciative comments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.