“nice hotel !”

Ranked #94 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 29 July 2014

pretty decent hotel ! Good location ! Food at Sudama the pure vegetarian restaurant is good ! Staff is friendly in general ! had good experience with Mr Naresh at the front desk. Would stay there again ! There could be some issues or difference of opinion on the pricing - if it is "Value for money" or not, otherwise on all other counts it is good. Room size is decent for Mumbai. Breakfast doesn't have too much variety but filling.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Greetings of the day!!!
At the outset let me thank you for sparing your time to post the review about your experiences at Krishna Palace Hotel, Mumbai.

It is heartening to note your kind compliments on the hotel and its facilities. We are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your recent stay with us. Encouraging words such as yours are truly a great motivation for the staff and we have conveyed the same to them. We would also like to thank you for appreciating the hotel’s facilities and the location. yes, we will certainly look into for a better rate on your next visit when you are in Mumbai.

It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at the Krishna Palace Hotel.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Very Clean which is most important, Courteous and good. should experience once.Excellent choice of food, Breakfast also very palatable. Linen very clean and top class, Excellent room service, Good feedback regarding queires.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are glad to note your positive comments on our hotel facilities and the culinary experience you had at the hotel. Your kind words in appreciation of the personalized service provided by our staff are most gratifying and have been passed on to the team. Encouraging words such as yours are truly a great motivation for them.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My disappointment with the hotel was that I paid IndR2000 more when I booked directly through the counter than via online booking. When I was quoted with the price that easIndR2000, I questioned him (the person) at the counter why it cost more to book directly at the counter, he told me that the online booking was excluded the tax and when the tax would be added and it would cost the same as for booking at the counter. So to prove it, I booked one night directly at the counter and then I booked online for the rest of the nights I stayed in Mumbai ie 27th June to 7th July. I was very pissed off to be honest as I had to pay more by booking directly at the counter, luckily I only paid for one night. Overall my stay was alright, I think it is over priced for what the hotel can offer. For the rate the hotel asked I expected to get more than what I had got. I would not stay in this hotel anymore for that price, especially after I felt being ripped off. I would not recommend anyone to stay there after my experience.

• Stayed: June 2014
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We agree that the usual high standards of services were not met in the instance and we understand how disappointing it can be when your expectations are not met. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences faced by you.

We have noted your concerns and have discussed them with the team members and corrective action has been taken to avoid future recurrence. Please give us an opportunity to recover your confidence in us during your next visit to Krishna Palace Hotel, Mumbai.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My family and I have found value for money and excellent services both professional and on a personal level. The staff made very attempt to assist us with our inquiries. The rooms were neat and clean. The hotel restaurants were affordable and served delicious cuisine.
All facilities were made available to us on request.

Definitely a home away from home environment. Would come back in a second.

Room Tip: higher floor rooms for better view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are glad to note your positive comments on our hotel facilities. Your kind words in appreciation of the hotel amenities and the comfort are most gratifying and have been passed on to the team. Encouraging words such as yours are truly a great motivation for them.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I went to this Hotel After I Got Married Loved The Ambience Good Service Hotel Staff Was Courteous Welcomed Us Well Also As We Went To There Hotel At 2 am in the night the Hotel Staff Made Special Arrangements For Us Provided Us With Cake Masala Milk etc Very Nice Hotel Loved The Room & Service.

• Stayed: May 2014
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the friendliness and assistance of our staff. We would also like to thank you for appreciating the hotel’s facilities. We are committed to consistently provide warm and efficient services to all our guests and appreciative comments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again soon to Krishna Palace Hotel, Mumbai.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have stayed with this facility along with my family during visit to Mumbai, this facility located at centre of south Mumbai.

rooms are clean and well maintained, with good room service. Room rates are nominal, get good discount i9f you extend your stay. Breakfast is well spread with Indian and continental.
I have parked my car since I have drive down to Mumbai. they have very good car parking facility, but Hotel surrounding area is bit crowded since it on the way to Grant road west railway station, but rooms are quite, no noise pollution.

Room Tip: Take room towards south facing the main road, good view you can See Mukesh Amabani's antila.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in KP for two nights, definitely it has high standards and very friendly and professional approach towards their guests. Complementary BF was good with a very good service. Hotel is very neat n clean with a very posh environment despite it is in busy streets of mumbai. I was staying on the 13th floor with very good view of mumbai. All in all good hotel. Worth the money sent. Also its a good place for both vegs n non vegs ppl. With two different restaurant I.e. Sudama (very famous for its veg jain food) flute is restrobar.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4krishnapalace, Front Office Manager at Krishna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Greetings of the day!!!

We are glad to note your positive comments on our hotel facilities and the culinary experience you had at the hotel. Your kind words in appreciation of the hotel amenities and the comfort are most gratifying and have been passed on to the team.