FabHotel Savoy Suites Mumbai Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed at this place for a work trip to Mumbai. Its easy to find though one needs to cross the infamous saki naka traffic to get here. Rooms are clean and basic with all the basic functionalities that are required being there. Room service is 24 hrs and very good, I even got a meal at 3 am one night as I came back from a party late.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dhruvmumbai
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stayed there for 4 days at the hotel. First of all they made me stay at the room lower then the category I have booked for. On realising this on last day of my stay, staff didnt have any answers. Subsequently after reaching back I wrote to my agent and to the hotel and then they refunded the difference. Rooms were pathetic with walls looking horrible due to seepage. Location is very bad. Then they made the hotel overcrowded due to IGT bookings. Breakfast rooms looked as if you are queuing for free food. Overall a horrible stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

It waa a great experience to stay at Savoy suites with fantastic services , more than that there was a great fun to learn about the terrace activities and the fun near to the pool and the cafeteria . Thanks

Room Tip: ROom on south is good
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2014

First problem, there was no toilet paper when I got here, but housekeeping sent up a roll right away. There is no toilet paper holder in the bathroom, so I just keep it on the sink countertop. This is a hotel not set up to include toilet paper in the bathroom, which also has no exhaust fan! Second, there is exactly one towel -- this in a supposed double room. It's so coarse I thought it was the bathmat until I figured out it was the only one! Third, the included breakfast is pathetic -- no juice one day, no fruit any day, no cereal one day -- only four traditional Indian foods, which westerners just might not like. The wifi is free, but limited to 5-hour blocks, and they won't give the password over the phone, so you have to go to reception to get a new one. The location is over 1 1/2 hours from south Mumbai, but close to the airports. The staff is friendly, esp. the efficient housekeepers. The restaurant has not been open in the evenings, so only room service, which is also very fast. My room has no window, while most do. I was moved here from a much nicer hotel because they were overbooked. I'm very sorry the original hotel didn't work out.

Room Tip: One with a window!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The hotel manager Mr. Mahesh who was very helpful and co operative all the time. The WIFI was not there in my first room and then they changed me to another room and it worked perfectly fine for the rest of my days. Room was neat and clean including the bathroom. The breakfast was superb and they have different menu everyday. This hotel is ideal for business people and it is close to Hilton international airport hotel and international airport.

I shall definitely come again and stay at Savoy Suites.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Mottakin S