“Long time fav losing charm”
Review of Pritam Da Dhaba

Pritam Da Dhaba
Ranked #333 of 14,797 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting this place for more than 20 years now. For the first time I had occasion to complain. Asked for change of waiter due to poor service.

The chef seems to have changed. Food was far more spicy than normal. Avoid the Creme caramal, totally.

PritamHotels, Owner at Pritam Da Dhaba, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear Guest, firstly we thank you for being a part of the Pritam family for so many years. Your review is important and therefore we will look into the problems you faced and we will make the possible changes. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future at Pritam Da Dhaba.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Dhaba like ambience is created in city.....Slightly costly....Authenticate punjabi food.....Not sweet, salty like...Kebab r jst awesome...Non Veg Is mouth watering...Right place for evening....Not to forget the lassi....

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Forget the ambience, the food itself is worth the visit. Order tandoori dishes and the dal with naan and sit in an open space in the heart of Mumbai. Well done Gogi & crew!

Definitely one for Lost Planet India

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I like Pritam Da Dhaba for it's genuine Punjabi food and atmosphere. I have visited the place a couple of times and it has never disappointed me. Be it with friends, family or colleagues, the place always promises to be fun. The food is VFM, ambience is great and drinks (esp. the cocktails) are good. Service is quick and warm too.

Seating can get a bit uncomfortable, esp. for senior citizens, as they provide traditional 'khatiyas' and that should be the only factor to be looked into.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I had to meet someone in Dadar and as it was during lunch time, I thought this could be a nice place to try out. Thankfully I was not disappointed.
The place was not so packed during lunch time on a saturday. The ambience is typical of a punjabi restaurant, something like what you will see in Pandara road in Delhi also. The food was really good. We ordered, Tandoor Chicken, Daal and Roti. We finished it all and could have still had more. The pricing I believe was high as you could get same stuff at at least 30% cheaper price elsewhere. I think they have a brand and heritage in this area and are charging that high cause of that only.