“Great option to choose”

Hotel Bani Park Palace
Ranked #314 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I did purposefully chose this hotel cause my first visit to Jaipur and its stay in Bani Park Palace was so convenient, comfortable and seamless that I had decided then itself that I don't need to explore any other option. Very nearer to Railway Station and Bus Terminus. Food was decent and staff are good at handling queries. All together, my stay in Bani Park Palace for two times is without any hiccups. No Issues at all.

Room Tip: Suitable to Pockets. Not so costly not so cheaper
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Baazee
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel.

Positive feedback from a well travelled guest like you is always encouraging. I have shared it with the entire team and all of them are very happy.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Exilenet I would like to say about this hotel I am staying with my fiancee and our experience at this hotel was amazing told the room was much better than expected. The staff was also quite good behavior. Improve the quality of the food was ok if she should be. Shri Alok Jain owner of the hotel to take us a lot of support sent to the station car.

Whenever I come to Jaipur and the only hotel I am just going to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gaurav M
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for an amazing review of your recent experience at The Hotel Bani Park Palace. I am delighted to know that you had a good stay.

it is so important for us to offer a serene atmosphere to all our guests to unwind and rejuvenate. Thank you for sharing with us that you felt that our Hotel was a hideaway!

All of us are constantly trying to create special experiences for our guests - dining, cultural and adventurous..

I have shared your comments on service with the entire team and they are all grateful to you for recognizing their efforts. It is the encouraging feedback from patrons like you which motivates us to deliver friendly, personalized and attentive service consistently.

Entire team here looks forward to welcome you back on your next trip to the pink city!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was back in Jaipur this year, for the Jaipur Literary Festival and booked Bani Park Palace. I quite like Bani Park as a locality - residential and safe. The hotel is one of the many located here. Rooms are not too big, however the bathrooms are. Clean and simple - perfect for anyone not looking for much luxury. Food was simple, but oily. The tablecloth in the restaurant was torn!

Over all, a decent value-for-money option.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Reviewed 19 March 2013

the hotel has value as compared to the price. is located in a residential areas with adequate shops and hawkers. the hotel is decent but the non ac rooms lack cleanliness to certain extent and involves too much to climb and walk everytime you want to go out. the food is also decent but the service is slow.
however i would say that its a good deal compared to the price.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Gaurav W
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I have been at least 6 times in Jaipur over the last years. This is the best hotel I have found in Banipark. It is close to the railway station; I walk to the hotel but if you call them beforehand they pick you up. So much easy without the hassles of all these autorikshaws.

The hotel lies in a peaceful area and has a small garden in the front. Staff is very friendly and helps you very quickly.

My experience is that this hotel has clean rooms, clean bedsheets and towels. It has a vegetarian restaurant on the toproof. A plus is that there is WIFI, but if the connection is not running ( they turn it off in case nobody uses it ), you easily can ask to turn it on.

With my next visit to Jaipur I will definitely stay again in this hotel.

Room Tip: I love to stay in the front room as it is close to the balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Me and my friends were visiting Jaipur for the first time for the Jaipur litfest. We found Bani Park Palace on the net and booked online. Being lady travellers and new in the city, we were looking for a safe, decent and clean place to call home. These needs were met by Bani Park Palace and hence I can recommend it for people travelling to the city on a budget. The location is also central and fairly close to the Jaipur Lit fest venue (Rs 50-60 by ric)

Plus points: Courteous staff who provide service on demand, the proprietor Mr. Jain takes personal care of guest needs, Food is simple, tasty and wholesome, extra services like travel to Ajmer and Pushkar were arranged by the hotel at reasonable costs.

Suggestions: Currently, Wifi is available in common areas like lobby, but it would be a big plus to have wifi available in rooms as well. Currently, Hot water is available through solar heating, and is best in the mornings. In the winters, a hot water system can be supplied in room for evening baths as well.

All in all, a couteous and pleasant budget hotel.

Cheers and keep up the good work!
Lady travellers, Mumbai

Room Tip: The superior room on the top flow is spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Mr.Jain

Reviewed 20 February 2013

On arrival I was given a tiny dark noisy cell with dirty bathroom. After complaints, I was moved after 2 days; second room was acceptable. Ok terrace restaurant. Staff at reception always felt reluctant to help.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ginny E
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

This has reference to your feedback on your recent stay with us.
To begin with, please accept our sincere apologies for the poor experience you had with us.

We thank you for the feedback which although not necessarily pleasant for us is absolutely valuable as it ensures that we not only become aware but are being proactive in addressing our guests concerns.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Hotel Bani Park Palace and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,