“Emergency Stay During Bhangarh Trip”

Hotel Bani Park Palace
Ranked #326 of 411 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was on a trip to Bhangarh ( Supposedly the most haunted place of India ). We reached there during night and couldn't find anyplace to stay so we headed for Jaipur which is 85 kms away. Location is good as it is situated in the peaceful housing area of Bani Park, Jaipur. The property is very basic and is appropriate according to its price but not good otherwise. If you are really tight on budget then you can go there otherwise don't. Everything from bedsheets to towels are not that clean and you get confused whether they are used or they are so old that even the washed ones look like this. Good thing is that if there is any issue then the staff is prompt to respond. There is a parking space for one car only though you can park on the main road. Breakfast was decent.

Room Tip: Always take the deluxe room as others are too small according to me.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Rahul Sir,

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay with us. This has reference to your feedback on your recent stay with us. To begin with, please accept our sincere apologies for the poor experience you had with us.We always change the bedsheets, towels etc. after check out of every guest.

We thank you for the feedback which although not necessarily pleasant for us is absolutely valuable as it ensures that we not only become aware but are being proactive in addressing our guests concerns.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Hotel Bani Park Palace and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have stay in this hotel 2 days and the hotel are very good for family stay, the rooms are well maintained and furnished, rooms are clean, and the hotel staff is also familiar and good. So I Am very happy to see that and hope when I will go next time at Jaipur I will stay this hotel again..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Sir suman Ji

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay with us.it is so important for us to offer a serene atmosphere to all our guests to unwind and rejuvenate. Thank you for sharing with us that you felt that our Hotel was Nice!
All of us are constantly trying to create special experiences for our guests - dining, cultural and adventurous..
I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel.

Positive feedback from a well traveled guest like you is always encouraging. I have shared it with the entire team and all of them are very happy.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is my second stay at hotel bani park.When I booked room they recognize me and give me the best price.The staff welcomed me .The owner mr.alok jain also know my last stay date at hotel.Staff and owner were happy to see me again at hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for an amazing review of your recent experience at The Hotel Bani Park Palace. I am delighted to know that you had a good stay.

it is so important for us to offer a serene atmosphere to all our guests to unwind and rejuvenate. Thank you for sharing with us that you felt that our Hotel was a hideaway!

I have shared your comments on service with the entire team and they are all grateful to you for recognizing their efforts. It is the encouraging feedback from patrons like you which motivates us to deliver friendly, personalized and attentive service consistently.

Entire team here looks forward to welcome you back on your next trip to the pink city!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Very good place to stay with family , very friendly staff and is located at a good location . Overall service is very GOOD ! Control of the owner over every thing is very good !Food is very tasty and restaurant service is very good !

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Laurent Jain
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Very good place to stay with family.. hotel is situated in the centre of the city....Very nearer to Railway Station and sindhi camp Bus station..it is a good budget hotel. staff are good at handling queries. Everything is clean and well organised...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Reviewed 3 June 2013

nice hotel to stay with a reasonable prices and a very good service with friendly staff .They take care personally for their guest.Mr jain owner of this hotel is also helpful for such information about the jaipur city and they arrange a cab for us to drop railway station late night.Although this time they have some less staff but we felt nothing like that.I will reccomend my friends for this hotel

HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Positive feedback from a well travelled guest like you is always encouraging. I have shared it with the entire team and all of them are very happy.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Very good place to stay with family , very friendly staff and is located at a good location . Overall service is very GOOD ! Control of the owner over every thing is very good ! Food is very tasty and restaurant service is very good !

• Stayed: May 2013
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013