Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$40
eDreamsUS$40
Trip.comUS$55
Agoda.comUS$40
FindHotel
StayForLong
All reviews heritage suite beautiful place to stay service staff visit jaipur excellent stay mr hospitality services palace cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2016

The hotel is good and located in between the city.
Hotel staff are very helpful and friendly.
Even Restaurant staff is friendly and assist us in selecting the foods. Thanks to Restaurant Manager (Mr. Goverdhan) and this team.
Overall the hotel is beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AnupH29
THH141, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

Thank you for your kind compliments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff.

Thank you once again for the appreciative note and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Traditional Haveli.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Last week I visit this hotel with my friends for some snacks and drinks.. they serve snacks on rooftop.. when we reached on rooftop almost half tables was available so we sit according our choice.. suddenly main bar attender shout on us and said that open air tables only reserved for in house guests so we have to sit in banquet hall.. we request him so many times but he deny rudely every time ..
Finally we sit alone in banquet hall and order our food,starters and drinks .. they serve drinks in 5 minutes but starters not serve for 45 minutes..then we ask waiter for our order and in reply he said that they are only 2 waiters over 20 tables so it may took more time...
Overall they spoil our day,time and money.. we paid our bill without any enjoyment and service..
Finally I decide to complain for service so I approach on reception and ask them to note my written complaint.. they gave me 1 complaint form and I write everything on that form ..they assure me to contact back in next morning about my complaint bcz GM was not available on that time..
Till Now 7 days passed away but no contact from their side and when I contact them once again they said that they have missed my complaint form...
Overall worst hotel and worst management...

3  Thank Rajiv_agrawal26

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

First & foremost I would like to inform you that when you arrived at our of top, all the tables at open area were full and you asked us to make you sit near pool side which was refused to you by my manager due to hotel policies and requested you to sit in our covered bar area (not banquet). Also as per CCTV footage you visited our bar with just 1 friend (not with 20). Food and drinks were served as per the standard time.

In case you need further specifications/details please contact undersigned.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. From arrival to departure they will assist you. Staffs are friendly and nice. They also offer currency exchange. The facade and interior of the hotel is beautiful. Rooms are spacious and 'wow' for a 3 star hotel. ;) buffet breakfast were fine. I spent my breakfast birthday and staffs greeted me with joy.
I would highly recommend this hotel. Pool is from 7am to 7pm. There's an open bar in the pool area.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli Jaipur!

I am delighted to receive your positive comments on TripAdvisor and thank you so much for your 5/5 rating.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The room was nicely decorated with wall papers, antique linens, wall paintings and all good things around. Bathroom was spacious, but the air conditioning might cause you cold if you're in a smaller room. The food they served had a range of almost everything, they do have a roof top pool with a bar at one side and a small restaurant with equates the stay. The spa is lavish and comes with a wide range of therapies/ massages, sauna and steam. The staff undoubtedly was hospitable. I would love to stay here again.

Room tip: accessibility, in the city, quieter rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice, the food was wonderful and breakfast was great. One of the best showers we have had while traveling this past month. The location is set off on a side street of a major road which makes it a bit quieter which is nice. Close enough to the Old City for siteseeing.

Date of stay: July 2016

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

I am delighted to receive your positive comments on TripAdvisor and I am pleased to note you enjoyed a Magnifique culinary experience in our restaurant

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and facilities as it is what we strive for everyday.