Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews heritage suite beautiful place to stay service staff visit jaipur excellent stay mr hospitality services palace cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Had the pleasure or staying at the WelcomeHeritage during my visit to Jaipur for Diwali. I LOVE this place! The decor is amazing. My room is huge and the service is excellent. The food is unparalleled and I had excellent breakfast and dinners here. Everyone is so nice and helpful - Mr. Singh, the restaurant manager, Khan, Anoop, Avind, the guys in the kitchen, the potter, gateman everyone! I was on a solo trip so it mattered to me to feel safe and i did here. The place is centrally located close to the old city. I highly recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
THH141, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

I am happy to see your positive comments regarding our Hotel, accommodation and services offered, quality of food and most importantly, the genuine warmth of our team, which I am extremely proud of. I have conveyed your compliments to everyone and I can assure you that your recognition will be a huge source of motivation for all of them!

Thank you for sharing your perspective about our hotel on Tripadvisor.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

The rooms and interior are beautiful. The staff friendly and very helpful. Located in a quiet street (for India) only 3km from the main tourist sites. The food is also very good! Recommended for groups and for couples.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank iank603

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

I am delighted to receive your positive comments on TripAdvisor. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and facilities as it is what we strive for everyday.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you again soon

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

The property is a beautiful refurbished haveli located in the city centre. The staff were very attentive and helpful and patient (we were 2 families with kids).

Breakfast spread was good with local as well Continental dishes to meet everyone’s needs. We tried the veg Thali for dinner and it was very tasty with good portion sizes.

The only reason for not rating our stay as ‘excellent’ is because the hotel did not offer anything exceptional. We did not try the rooftop pool although I wasn’t very impressed by the look of the pool. The paintings and artwork inside the property were particularly beautiful.

The only negative experience was the cab service provider : the person assigned to us was aggressively trying to push his packages (like most tourist agencies in Jaipur) and was bitter after we refused. The hotel should manage the excursions better as it ultimately reflects on the hotel.
Otherwise, all in all we would highly recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing us.

I am pleased to read your feedback for our rooms, restaurants and service offered. I have personally shared your compliments with the concerned departments and feedback from guests such as you only motivates us to perform better.

We have strongly taken up your feedback on the pool and the concierge and understanding the fact that it does makes a heavy impact on the hotels reputation we have taken few corrective measure to overcome these issues in future. However would certainly express my apology for the inconvenience caused.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

Mr. Govardhan and his service staff Rajesh and Jitendra do all it takes and provide even more suggestions like a Buttermilk lassi that might help my Delhi belly. All staff is really very very friendly.

Ann and gerrit

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

Thank you for your kind compliments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel.

Thank you once again for the appreciative note and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Traditional Haveli.

Reviewed 24 October 2019

This hotel is great giving a genuine heritage haveli experience with beautiful sitting areas, large bedrooms, great shower and very clean. The breakfasts were excellent, but the hotel is made even better with the fantastic staff, Rashimi welcoming us, Khan helping us with any request and Roshan serving us at breakfast were to me the best staff I have ever known in a hotel and I have travelled a lot. I recommend this hotel for anyone coming to beautiful Jaipur

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests. I have personally complimented all the associates with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heartwarming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.