I booked this hotel based on tripadvisor ratings and I must say the stay was value for money. I stayed there from 22 Oct to 24 Oct 2013. I called up the hotel while I was in bus and I was assured of pick up from bus stand which was relieving. The hotel is located little bit inside from main road and I was surely thinking "ye kaha aa gaye hum?". But the main road is walking distance. The hotel is not at all great looking from outside neither it is oriented towards ambience. But the stay is very good. Rooms are clean and very spacious compared to hotels I stayed in Agra and Udaipur. The food service is provided by some third party but it is very prompt and quite cheap. I liked the food. Room service was ok. The only issues I faced which will help for better service:
1. During booking, I called up the hotel contact person many times. After paying advance I was not sent the voucher and when I called them for follow up, he disconnected the call by saying he is busy in some other thing & will send the voucher. Not professional.
2. Room is good but the one I got was located near passage and you dont get enough privacy due to sounds coming till 11-12 pm. It was due to lift door and room service people.
3. When I asked the room service guy about shampoo in jacuuzzi he was not even aware of something of that kind exists. Got it later when called reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you wish to have a similar experience to what most of the reviews suggest here, please choose our Top category room which is Royal Deluxe. Hotel is doing away with old rooms in its renovation. The old rooms may not give you the same level of experience. Also if you look at the room tips given by various guests here, you'll see ALL OF THEM talking good only about the New Rooms with Jacuzzis. It is a small hotel running out of a semi-commercial area called Kanti Nagar, Bani Park in Jaipur. The hotel is a popular choice purely because of its rooms. There is nothing fancy about the hotel. Customers generally appreciate the hygiene standard in this hotel; size, decor & amenities offered in the room; food served & the friendly staff. The owner is available round the clock for any concern to be addressed.Get A Room with a Private Jacuzzi at the Cheapest Price in Entire India!YES! That's the result of the recent most renovation of rooms which took place in 2013. New Royal Deluxe Rooms now have an average room size of 250 sqft. & Come equipped with Mini-Fridge & Electronic Locker. The Bathrooms have Free Toiletries & come equipped with a Private Jacuzzi. Necessary amenities to create a Bubble Bath Experience are provided for free. AC, LCD with DTH & Free Wifi is available across all categories of Rooms. The Hotel is also developing a lovely RoofTop Restaurant expected to play some authentic Rock Music. This should be launched by April 2014. INFACT, if you find a hotel offering a room with a private Jacuzzi at a cheaper price than this hotel, you'll get your stay complimentary from Golden Hotel, Jaipur!CAUTION: - If you are looking for a hotel on a Main Road, this is not the hotel for you! Golden Hotel is located 100 meters away from Station Road. So it is centrally located. Just 1 Km from Railway Station & Bus Stand of Jaipur. Being away from Main Road ensures no traffic noise & pollution in the hotel premises. All mode of Transportation is available from this area (Taxi, Bus, Auto) - If you are looking for a hotel with lots of open spaces (like garden, swimming pool, etc.), This is not the hotel for you. Golden Hotel is a stand alone building of Ground + 3 Floors located in heart of pink city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.