“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #40 of 498 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Great service and great amenities. All of the staff here was very helpful in helping me set up anything I needed during my stay and informing me on places to go. They were helpful in assisting me get to and from the airport without any troubles. The hotel itself is little oasis off the road side and allows for an escape form the busy streets and crowds of Jaipur. If I come back to Jaipur, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Japan
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This hotel is very good!! Because the room is very clean and very bujget hotel!!
Staff is very helpful and faithful!!
This hotel has big garden who serve food in garden and restraunt .
This hote has very hot shower and large room.
Pink city no far from hotel only 1km.
So you can take rikshow only 50 Rs.
And by walk 15 minutes.
So I reccomand Japan people when they come in Jaipur stay this hotel!!

Room Tip: All room is very good!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Jaipur
Reviewed 8 April 2012

The hotel is well located only one kilometer from the pink city. The rooms are spacious and wel presented. The shower had good hot water which is not always easy to find in india. Also, the rooms have a modern air conditioning system which can be controlled remotely. The hotel is in a nice part of town, would definitly recommend it. The service in the hotel was good and it is well decorated throughout. There is also a very well tended garden. The receptionist was very helpful.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 7 April 2012

nice , cosy, well located and calm. Good price and good price/quality relation. Nice garden with food service, where you can have breakfast and evening meal. Everyone is very nice, employees and owners.

Room Tip: nice rooms Ac and van and also cable TV and also good wi-fi free internet
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I decided to stay at the Rajasthan Palace Hotel on a recent visit to Jaipur earlier this year. I generally stay at larger hotel chains so this was my first experience at an independent property. Admittedly I was not sure what to expect.
When entered the property, I felt as though I was taken into another world as I stepped into a beautiful quiet garden, and was greeted by a very nice representative from the hotel. Check in was smooth and I was escorted to my room. The grounds were tidy and well maintained. As we walked to the room, I felt like I was walking through a private residence (the owners live on site, which gave me peace of mind). I did notice what seemed to be some construction, and was told the hotel was newly constructed and there was still some amenities to be completed (pool, etc). I was surprised that despite the construction there was no dust or debris anywhere to be seen.

The room was cheerful and tastefully decorated in a traditional Indian decor, again reinforcing the feeling of being a guest in someone's home. I was delighted to see a modern bathroom (great water pressure and HOT water at any hour! Yipee!) and relieved to relax on a comfortable large bed.

The food was excellent (tasted like home cooking) and I had no problems accessing the wifi. The hotel staff was helpful in assisting with my travel plans in Jaipur, and I found the location to be a short drive to area sights. I even got to meet the owners, which was a wonderful experience.

I look forward to returning to property again soon- I cant wait to see what it will be like when the additional construction is complete! The overall experience was fantastic!!!

Room Tip: I preferred a higher room for the view, however I dont know if there is an elevator.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
argentina
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Narendra and de personal are very good asistend.alway give informacion..the hotel is prity...thank you...the room in clean and great,the tv es good,and the musician french is interesting....shower room is very good..,the wifi is ok..clean and big bed ,the garden is very spacious and beautiful.would highly recommend...and came back..

Room Tip: 208 rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
kuala lumpur
Reviewed 18 March 2012

When we arrived rajastan and we enter this hotel the environment is surprise us with a beautiful garden. A very beautiful hotel, the room is marble and very spacious and beautiful. With 24 hours satelite satelite full channels. Clean comfortable beds. Clean and comfortable room. Shower room is big with 24 hours hot water. Not to forget the dining outdoor garden gives us relaxation while we taking our meals. and overall the room and the hotel environment is worth for money and its at affortable budget cost. With strong wifi signal 24 hrs and friendly helpful staffs. Our room is facing the garden and morning time there many eunique bird and they are not afraid to get near to you. Also you can closed up with squarrels. The hotel offer the arrofdable menu set for dining lunch and dinner of local crusine and other crusine. Located not far from pink city and can easily access to the city and other place of interest hence its not a problem to get around. A recommended hotel if u drop by rajastan, pink city as it give us welcoming and comfortable experience while we stay in rajasthan.

Room Tip: You can ask reception to view our stayed room 205 and 206 provided with strong fast cold air con and...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends