“Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #36 of 498 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We recently had the pleasure of staying a few days at this charming hotel and I must say that the owner, Mr. Amar Singh has created the ultimate oasis in the hubbub of the city of Jaipur. The tranquility of the lush gardens can only be matched with the royal service offered by the host and hotel staff. You can't beat the value and the ambiance compared to other heritage hotels in the area; believe me my wife has checked the stats very carefully! We are looking forward to staying here again on our next trip to Jaipur. As in the Trevi fountain in Rome, I have already dropped my coin in the fountain!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
AmarRathore, Owner at Rajasthan Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Guests,
Thank you for appreciating our services . i am glad that you liked our hotel . Please stay with us for a longer duration when you plan your trip to Jaipur . The next time you visit our hotel you will find many more changes for good.
Amar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed in Rajasthan Palace with a friend for 8 nights. We were almost only guests in the low season and got all the attention from the staff. It was more than we could ever hope for. We looked for basic, affordable accommodation for our working trip and Rajasthan palace appeared to be much more than that. The rooms are very nicely furnished, simple but with good taste and a lot of attention to quality and detail. We loved the nice touches like marble floors, woven chairs in front of our room and pinkish glass pendant lamps inside the rooms. Food was pretty good, thali was very nice and French toasts were the best I've eaten in a long time. Location is slightly 'remote' but the area is very quiet and you can't hear any traffic.I'd advise not to take the taxi from the hotel to the airport as it's three times as much as Meru pick up.

• Stayed June 2014
AmarRathore, Owner at Rajasthan Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Guest ,
It was a pleasure having you as a guest in our Hotel . i am very glad that you liked our Hotel interiors and the services provided to you by my staff. I thank you for appreciating our hotel and hope that whenever you visit Jaipur again you will stay with us .
thanks & regards
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here when I was in Jaipur. It was my third stoppage when I was enjoying the Golden Triangle tour of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It was all arranged by the tour operator I found in Delhi. I was being driven to all sightseeing by a very professional driver. I remember I came to this place after having visited the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra. The place is nice, quiet with all the usual amenities. I was staying in a twin bed deluxe room - ok size, bathroom was ok too,only downside I can remember is that the blankets or comforters were not up to the mark. I actually was very busy trying to cover as many sightseeing as possible, and also doing a bit of shopping, so I was having all my breakfasts, lunches and dinners --- all outside the hotel, so can't really talk about these services provided by the hotel. But I did see an outdoor dining space, it was quite impressive, I must say. And the front desk service was quite standard and satisfactory. So to sum up, I should say that I would like to go back to this hotel if I'll ever visit Rajasthan once again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest ,
Thank you for sharing your views on trip advisor . We appreciate that you liked our hotel and services . Your suggestions are welcomed and corrective measures have already been taken regarding an issue raised by you .
Please do visit our hotel again.
thanks & regards
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We were a large group of friends here to attend a friends wedding. The booking was done based on local feedback.

The place was easy to locate and is near the central part of the town (c scheme) and is near all the better eateries (spice court, on the house and tapri).

The staff was very courteous, extremely prompt, well trained and eager to please. Talking to a few international visitors, they felt they could communicate easily. A uniform tipping policy,ensures a uniform level of performance towards the guests from all the staff members.

The rooms were clean, nicely sized and had all the regular amenities. Food was of good quality and had a touch of home style cooking, a welcome change from the standard hotel cooking.

As a regular visitor, I have visited Jaipur many times and this is probably one of the few times, that a place fully deserved the tariffs they charged.

Very good value for money! Highly recommended!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
AmarRathore, Owner at Rajasthan Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for appreciating our Hotel and the services provided to you by our staff during your stay. I am very pleased to read your review and would share your views with my team . Please do come back to Jaipur again and stay at our Hotel.
delhi
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Although RAJASTHAN PALACE is a luxury hotel that's worth staying in by itself, admirably the hotel also focuses on providing guests with an "experience" centered around rural Rajasthan and village life. One of the best ways to have this experience is by going on the field breakfast. We were driven by jeep to a nearby village home where pristine day beds and a table were laid out for us, overlooking a carpet of green crops. A village woman was preparing the breakfast, cooking whole grain Other activities that are possible include nature walks and bird watching, a trip to a wildlife sanctuary, picnics, horse safaris, fishing, yoga and meditation, and massages.parathas over a fire. As we ate, we watched bright green parrots playing amongst the stalksTOTALLY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Goa, India
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The properties we were looking to stay at were all sold out and finally we zeroed in onto to this.Though the reviews were encouraging we were skeptical. From before we checked in , the help and hospitality we received were both beyond our expectations and too good to be true. Even though we checked in post 12 30 A M , Mr.Singh , the manager was personally there to take care of whatever our needs and demands were.The rooms are spacious and clean.The hotel as such is well kept.The food is decent . Location wise excellent , albeit in the middle of a busy market , it is quite and serene in the inside , and all major attractions are very approachable.What sets this place apart from the other similarly priced properties is its extremely warm and helpful staff.Definitely recommended !

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Firstly - big thanks to the owner Mr Amar Singh, who literally went out of his way to help us plan our entire Rajasthan trip. We arrived at the place quite late in the night (post-midnight), but he called us in the evening to check if we needed dinner. And when we arrived, we were served piping hot tasty (albeit slightly overpriced) food! Rooms was nice and large, so are the bathrooms. The place also has a rustic decor which adds to its appeal, and breakfast in the lawns enhanced out experience. Walking distance from Birla Mandir, place is well located too. The only issue we had was with running water in one of our rooms (it was literally dripping, took an hour to fill up the bucket), but I guess it was it was only our room since the other room we booked had no such issues.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 2Tvamsee
AmarRathore, Owner at Rajasthan Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Guest,
thank you for appreciating our services and hotel . Positive comments encourages our team . i will share your comments with my staff. We are looking forward to have you as our guest again .