“Very Good Accomodation and Service”
Review of Hotel Laxmi Niwas

Hotel Laxmi Niwas
Ranked #107 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Very Good Accomodation and Service”
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We are satisfied with your service and also your room accomodation also the place .

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank promit s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I stayed at Hotel Laxmi Niwas - Jaipur for 2 nights from 20 August 2011 - 22 August 2011 to complete certain personal tasks and to visit famous Dargah Shariff at Ajmer.
Laxmi Niwas - is an average hotel to stay.
The hotel is near Reliance Fresh / HDFC Bank on New Sanganer road, opposite Sanjeevani Hospital. The added advantage of fairly decent approach to this hotel will the proposed Metro Station: Vivek Vihar (once its operational).
The hotel is average, the room (I stayed at Room No. 109: Deluxe AC) is clumsy and costs me rupees 900/- including breakfast. I didn't get the deluxe room as beautifully shown in their website.
The Railway station is about 5 Kms (The auto charge will be around rupees 60-70 bucks, the airport is nearly 10 kms. Call MyCabs for airport transfers. As I said, the location is good, the Jaipur - Ajmer express way / the ATM's a / the restaurants are very near.
The hotel is having its own restaurant, the food charges are nominal and quality is average. The hotel cleanliness / service are satisfactory and needs good maintenance.

Room Tip: Please donot make your choice by their website room photos
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank scooffy
Bangalore
Reviewed 23 October 2010

Hi, i have stayed in this hotel for more than 2 months. The services are good & the hospitality is very good. The rooms are clean & well maintained. Food is good for both Veg & Non-Veg. Over all the stay was fine & its worth. N Shridhar e&cpspl - Bangalore

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
3 Thank ShridharENC
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I booked this hotel based on the reviews but when I reached there I was shocked. The hotel was dirty. A boy was sleeping in the reception area. When I asked the person at the reception about the booking then he told me that he is not aware which room is booked. I told him that I have booked a super delux room and asked him to show the room. The lobby was dirty and the room was dark and unclean, including the bathroom. bedsheets where dirty . I asked him to show other rooms . But the other rooms where also equally bad. I decided not to stay in the hotel and moved to other hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
5 Thank kiranHi
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed 10 June 2010

When I was in India we stayed at Hotel Laxmi Niwas, Jaipur, India. Everything was very clean, the service was great and the rooms were very cozy. When we wanted something to eat, we never had to look far, as there's a restaurant within the hotel that served some of the best Indian food we had tried throughout our entire travels in India. We felt safe and it was very centrally located. If I ever plan on going back to Jaipur, I would definitely stay here again!!!!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
4 Thank natsvis
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2010

What a lovely experience we had in Jaipur while touring the Golden Triangle. During a visit by five family friends and I to northern India before a wedding in Delhi, we had the pleasure of staying at the Hotel Laxmi Niwas in Jaipur. Following a long drive and touring numerous spots, we were welcomed in the spacious areas and by a warm welcome from hotel staff. Thankfully, we discovered there was a restaurant within the hotel where we found a lovely gem.

My friends and I had pleasure of staying for two nights at the Hotel Laxmi Niwas and found the accommodations spacious and highly adequate. The luxury came with the food and the warm reception given to us by Pramendra and his family. The cuisine was lovely and very tasteful, with their chef providing us quite a meal. On the second night, upon learning it was the birthday of a member of our group, Pramendra went through the trouble of helping us celebrate and really went all out to help us.

I recommend the Hotel Laxmis Niwas wholeheardtedly, as it provided us with, not just a place to stay, but a comfortable one with great food, lovely people and a great impression of Jaipur and India overall.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
6 Thank RMSAquitania
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Going to Jaipur, I was a little hesitant after reading the news about the bombings that happened a long time ago. We set up our arrangements through a tour company in Delhi. When we arrived at the hotel, I didn't see many other tourists, and we were all completely tired after our trip to Ajmer and Pushkar straight from Delhi. At first look, the hotel looks fairly plain. We all decided to have dinner at the hotel and we had probably the best food that we had in India. The owner told us that the cook was gone for the evening (and many of the dishes were unavailable to order), yet the food was amazing (beyond some 5 star hotels that I have stayed in). On the second night, when the cook did come back, the food was equally as good as the first night. I personally met the owner and his son and their hospitality made you feel as if though you weren't just a guest, but a personal friend. Their internet service was faster than most of the internet cafes that you can go to. I don't usually write reviews, but the service, hospitality, and quality of the food at the Hotel Laxmi Niwas make it a true diamond in the rough.
Victor S.