“Would love to visit here again and again”
Review of Heritage Inn

Heritage Inn
Heritage Inn
Ranked #194 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stayed here 4 nights during our recent trip to Jaipur in June 2014. Hotel was a beautiful property and we have been treated very well.... One thing I like the most was the cleanliness of the Rooms and bathrooms as I always concerned about it but at Heritage Inn it was as like as home. I went to Jaipur with My family and friends and really had an amazing stay.. Mr. Nitin was very kind person and he also arranged car for us for local sightseeing... I would say, the money we spent was worth full...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I booked this hotel through Email. A prompt email reply was received confirming the booking from hotel in 5 min. I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights with my colleagues. Excellent rooms & comfortable stay... Awesome place to have business meets. Friendly staff & quick service make our stay wonderful..... ! I would thank All the Heritage Inn staff & specially Mr. Nitin for making my trip a success. A definite next visit for me...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank abhash m
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I went to Jaipur with my friend for 3 days and we had a stay in Heritage Inn... whole environment, infrastructure was good and the accommodation was in budget ... :) best thing was that hotel has arranged car to pick and drop .... I would rate this hotel 5 out of 5..!!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Cash R
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is an average hotel set in the Bani Park area of Jaipur. The management was nice, but the shower didn't work...bucket bath worked. Not a bad choice, but had no common area for travelers to chat and the restaurant was in the basement. Pretty much clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank udailady
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Me and my family stayed here for 3 days. The staff was very friendly and well mannered... We had a comfortable stay in Heritage Inn. The building itself is gorgeous, the room and bathroom were much more spacious than I was expecting and I slept superbly. I will recommend to everyone about this.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gaurikothari
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is a decent budget hotel for a good stay. Staff is helpful and room service is prompt. The Hotel is OKK with cleanliness.

The Hotel should try to reduce/control the noise in its corridors especially at night when other rooms are occupied by families or group of youngsters.

Room Tip: 305 is a good and spacious room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The hotel rooms were clean with good round-the-clock service. The place is well connected to the rest of the city. If you're looking for affordable prices, this place is good. Only complain, I wish they would make a better cup of coffee.