The good things about Hotel Classic Inn are:
- it has decent rooms, satellite tv and AC is available
- it is in a nice suburb, with good street food and handy Internet and telephone access along the road
- it is less than 10 minute walk to the train station.
I did not really like it as:
- there were no other foreign tourists and the staff could not communicate effectively in any other language (getting advice and service was difficult).
- you cannot walk to town, though there are lots of rickshaws and autos available.
- there were cockroaches (the staff cleared and washed the room immediately, to get rid of them)
- and, to me most important, the drunk owner knocked at my door in the evening to invite me out and would not go (not good as a solo female traveller).
This place may be ok for locals who want a convenient business place or big groups but I cannot recommend it for the average traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Classic Inn-Jaipur is situated at walking distance from Jaipur Central Railway Station. It's in best location and quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Classic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.