“Recommended”

Red Fox Hotel Jaipur
Ranked #20 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I had convenient stay for business purpose. the hotel location was very good,staff were courteous. the quality of food requires some improvement.
it is good value for money.recomemded for all kinds of travellers. though i would recommed it for business,friends and solo travellers in that order.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Red Fox Hotel Jaipur

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very good located at prime location .housekeeping staff is very good specially leeva ankit neeraj gaurav are very helpful. Food was excellent thanks to manish chef and ajay and service is also good and fast

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nemichand k

Reviewed 29 May 2014

When i was there. There was very enjoyful moments. There was a charming girl name Leeva, she was very talented girl. She supports with a sweet smile every way. Her support was incredible.
I was very restful when she was around there and very gladful that redfox has employee like this.
Regards
Karnika jaiswal
Hdfc Ltd

• Stayed: May 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Well trained staff, friendly, accommodating. The ambiance was terrific. The restaurant breakfast was best. The hotel redefines boutique luxury at great price. Well laid out and nice sized room, friendly and service oriented staff specially Neeraj and Mukash . The hotel in a peaceful location near to the big mall in Jaipur world trade park.. So overall its a great place to stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Helpful staff, peceful atmosphere and near by awesome shoping mall.
Security was vry tight,even if you want to go any where in the city from this hotel you will get by very short distance cuz it is in middle of the jaipur.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I checked in for one night , it is a nice cool beautiful Hotel, specially housekeeping staff AMIT so helpful, others too are smiling face & good body language.

I enjoyed breakfast session good complete food .

recomend for tourist too , as its look like more business hotel but tourist also can have a good time here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed. In Red fox hotel the hotel is morden in very clean. Excellent service nice food.room service is good I specially thanks to .Mr.stish & Mukesh gurjar Mukesh s.it was a wonderful stay.food quality is okey.hotel location is good.

• Stayed: February 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014