“Friendly staff....Calm ambience”

Ranked #25 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“Friendly staff....Calm ambience”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The all in one budget hotel....Friendly reception..... The pleasant services of Mr Amar who supervises the overall activities and Mr. Vikram of the restaurant are a real plus to the traveller and an asset to the establishment

Room Tip: Any of the rooms will do
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jeyemdi
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had been to the Red Fox Hotel last week for a business trip and it was a terrible experience. The Rooms are not at all bright they look dull. The toilet flush was not working and there was no water in the shower.

It was an extremely poor experience staying at the hotel and there are better hotels in similar price range would suggest that you rather stay in them rather than staying here

2 Thank Harish342
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the room décor and lighting and the non-working of the bathroom flush. While we are sorry the ambience of the room did not meet your expectations, we are studying our present décor specifications to understand your feedback better. We are however sorry the malfunction of the flush and the shower inconvenienced you. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and have re-briefed our maintenance staff to be more proactive in detecting maintenance issues and following pre-defined processes in rectifying them. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Pran Nath Gupta
Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Good room service and hospitality......The Place To Be Situated at GT Malviya nagar, jaipur is part of the jaipur Free Zone complex, Enjoy full-service amenities, and the convenience of modern boutiques, a food court, travel agencies and car rentals located just steps in the hotel.

Sleep Tight. Get a great night's sleep in the red fox Comfort Bed in our guest rooms, designed with your comfort in mind. Each room has an ergonomic desk chair, LCD TV, and High Speed Internet Access. Also enjoy the free bottled water, replenished daily.

We've Got You Covered. With a fitness room, business center, and meeting rooms, we have it all.

Room Tip: front side location is best in view
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 12 August 2014

Noida, India
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice Hotel. As usual, ambience is more or less same as all other Red Fox hotels which is good for a budget hotel. Room were clean. Being a budget hotel, you can not expect much in terms of features/service. It is very near to Airport but far away from other business centers. I have to travel Vaishali daily which is 45 minutes run from Hotel. So calculate the distance from your business center. Their cabs are very expensive. So confirm the tentative amount for reception desk before booking the card. I was charged Rs.800 for vaishali nagar but local cab service charged me just Rs.230.00 (Indica car). For Etios, it was around Rs. 300.00. So better to avail services of local cab. I used Metro cab (Phone : 0141 4244444). Easy to book and arrive on time but ask them to send good condition car in advance.

My only concern was limited food menu. If you are staying for more than 3 days, you will easily fed up from food. Also, they should increase the number of channels for TV as only 25-30 channels are available.

Otherwise Hotel is good. I will prefer Redfox during my next visit to any city but subject to distance of my office/business center.

1 Thank Hiten26
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 5 August 2014

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

..Overall good ambience n nice food...rooms are good but bit over priced..still strongly recommend if you get some good discount n deal on room prices. ..rooms are over priced in terms of size n amenities provision...

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Saurav C
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 2 August 2014

jaipur
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Though i have lived in jaipur for 3 years, i had to put up in a hotel on two separate occasions within 10 days due to some work after having left jaipur. I chose Red Fox due to the ease of commuting. And overall it was a good stay. The rooms were big and being a three star the amenities were basic and no frills. This is something which i appreciate if it keeps the cost of the room low. However some basic toiletries would have been the most welcome. Checking was quick on both occasions even once when i had to change my booking from a single person stay to two people. They were cooperative even at 11 in the night and didnt keep me waiting after a long tiring trip. The in room dining is ok and reasonably priced. The service was prompt. The breakfast spread was also nice, though a bit repetitive.
The only problem i faced was during the checkout was that the discount coupon given to me was poorly explained the last time. In fact there was no explanation as to how was it supposed to be redeemed. That was the only downside to my stay . However i will still make it my preferred place to stay in jaipur

1 Thank vc314

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 July 2014

First of all hotel is very reasonably priced. When I reached the hotel, I was very well received at the reception and the staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms are spacious and very well maintained which makes the stay very comfortable. The food quality is excellent and it’s very delicious also.

Overall it was an awesome experience staying at this hotel and I really hope to stay again there soon. Truly recommended.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 8 August 2014