Red Fox Hotel Jaipur
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$116
US$124
US$113
  • Breakfast included
2,112 results
All reviewsredfox hotelclever fox cafechandra prakashjln margvalue for moneyspecial thanksworld trade parkfront officelemon treebudget hotelrestaurant staffhousekeeping staffhouse keepingroom servicef bnice hotelnice service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Vikas verma is a fantastic guy .He knows the meaning of hospitality.He must be praised.

I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this hotel, and that I have no personal or business relationship with this establishment, and have not been offered any incentive or payment .

• Stayed: August 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

If you want more than excellent location, closeness to airport and great prices be at Redfox Jaipur for the most customer centric experience in Jaipur. I have stayed in most hotels but this is truly a gem in the heart of Jaipur. The best part is the staff which right from the guard to the room boy has got a big smile at face. Move at reception and always smiling faces of Vijay, Mohit, Kamal, Komal will make you forget your all fatigue of trip. Specifically if you get Vijay on reception…he will definitely impress you with his eagerness to make you comfortable and smiling face with a pony makes checkin process so ease. The house keeping staff which is differently abled will give you the “ BEST WORLD CLASS SERVICE”. And I really respect this group for giving the opportunity to these differently abled guys to live their life with dignity and respect. You guys rock!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Piyushbichalwas
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We have been to Jaipur three months ago.We booked Red Fox hotel for our weeklong stay in Jaipur
The hotel was nice and luxurious. The rooms were big and clean & Services was prompt.
It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying in this family-run hotel. The owners and staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home.
Even my family, who did not stay in the hotel, was received with open arms and exceptionally generously when they came to visit. This said, there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room we had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good. The garden may be small, but it’s a relaxing and quiet place – one where you really don’t mind spending an afternoon or two with a good book.
Red Fox is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Especially I would like to Thank Chef. Vijay Singh, Chef Babar,Chef Manish and Chef Anoop Nayal. For their co-operation and best serves to making our stay so pleasant!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Leeva, satish and raj have been of a great help to us.It's a fabulous hotel with exceptional services. The rooms are par excellence when it comes to hygiene. Perfect location and amazing hospitality
I recommend a must stay in this hotel if you're in jaipur.
Overall it was a great experience

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was stay in this hotel more then 5 times. The staff and service are excellent. Breakfast and dinner are also very good. Rooms are comfortable and clean. On your stay don't miss joga classes. good choice if you are plan your holiday in Jaipur.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014