“Nice Experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
Durgapur, West Bengal, India
“Nice Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Thank You to your all the staff and members for such a nice experience to our first trip to jaipur at your hotel.A special thanks to MR.Vikas Verma for such a nice Hospitality and caring attitude to us.Next time onwards we will choose to stay at your hotel.

With Regards,
Mr.Falguni Kumar Mitra
Director
(AMIYA INDUSTRIES)
Durgapur West Bengal

Room Tip: Rooms on the North Side are Beautiful.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

FIRST THINGS FIRST - Thank you Red fox Staff for a lovely trip and memorable hospitality during our stay.

Reaching Hotel:
We reached Jaipur railway station at 2.30pm & we had been provided the pick by Hotel. Thanks to Mr.Vikas Verma- Asst. Hotel Manager to made this for us. Feels good to have the pick done by Hotel!!

About Hotel:
Cleanliness was evident once we entered the hotel. Staff is courteous - always wears smile and is equally supportive.

About Rooms:
The Rooms are good and was spacious enough for us. Bed and other furniture was good and nicely maintained. Everything in room was like new - very well upkeep. The room was serviced every day but little disappointed by the Housekeeping service since the kids are along & they had a Standard policy of changing the Bed sheets every second day.

View from Hotel:
View from hotel room is excellent. One would love to wake to such a nice view every morning.

Restaurant and food:
Food quality is good and is freshly cooked as per hotel industry standards. Indeed food was less spicy but on order they customized it to our taste. Thank you Mr. Manish Kumar-Asst. Manager-F&B services for attending to our needs w.r.t. food.

Employee like Manish & Vikas makes you feel pleased if things are going wrong way by attending you personally.

Restaurant is good and spacious + has a valley view.
Restaurant service is proactive and caters to your needs. Thanks to staff that’s make sure that anyone is never short of anything during the Dinning time.

Facilities:
Free Wi-Fi - multiple routers for every floor. Hotel staff ensure that our gadgets were sufficiently connected.
Power back - Hotel indeed had generator set to back power up.
Geyser - hot water

Management:
Vikas, Manish & Ravi Dhankar - Thank you for being so helpful and rendering ears to what we said.

The stay at Hotel Red fox proved to be Ecstasy. My Family was happy during the stay and feels it was a wise decision to book the hotel. My Daughter was not willing to come back as she loved the rooms & want the same room decor to be build. We will definitely choose Red fox next time we visit Jaipur or any other location where they have properties.

Kudos again to Red fox for its enchanting hospitality & gesture!!

Sandeep Sharma

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 16 August 2014

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Vikas verma is a fantastic guy .He knows the meaning of hospitality.He must be praised.

I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this hotel, and that I have no personal or business relationship with this establishment, and have not been offered any incentive or payment .

• Stayed August 2014

Dausa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

If you want more than excellent location, closeness to airport and great prices be at Redfox Jaipur for the most customer centric experience in Jaipur. I have stayed in most hotels but this is truly a gem in the heart of Jaipur. The best part is the staff which right from the guard to the room boy has got a big smile at face. Move at reception and always smiling faces of Vijay, Mohit, Kamal, Komal will make you forget your all fatigue of trip. Specifically if you get Vijay on reception…he will definitely impress you with his eagerness to make you comfortable and smiling face with a pony makes checkin process so ease. The house keeping staff which is differently abled will give you the “ BEST WORLD CLASS SERVICE”. And I really respect this group for giving the opportunity to these differently abled guys to live their life with dignity and respect. You guys rock!!!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Piyushbichalwas
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 14 August 2014

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We have been to Jaipur three months ago.We booked Red Fox hotel for our weeklong stay in Jaipur
The hotel was nice and luxurious. The rooms were big and clean & Services was prompt.
It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying in this family-run hotel. The owners and staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home.
Even my family, who did not stay in the hotel, was received with open arms and exceptionally generously when they came to visit. This said, there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room we had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good. The garden may be small, but it’s a relaxing and quiet place – one where you really don’t mind spending an afternoon or two with a good book.
Red Fox is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Especially I would like to Thank Chef. Vijay Singh, Chef Babar,Chef Manish and Chef Anoop Nayal. For their co-operation and best serves to making our stay so pleasant!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Leeva, satish and raj have been of a great help to us.It's a fabulous hotel with exceptional services. The rooms are par excellence when it comes to hygiene. Perfect location and amazing hospitality
I recommend a must stay in this hotel if you're in jaipur.
Overall it was a great experience

• Stayed August 2014

Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was stay in this hotel more then 5 times. The staff and service are excellent. Breakfast and dinner are also very good. Rooms are comfortable and clean. On your stay don't miss joga classes. good choice if you are plan your holiday in Jaipur.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 12 August 2014