Red Fox Hotel Jaipur
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$116
US$41
US$36
US$25
2,112 results
All reviewsredfox hotelclever fox cafechandra prakashjln margvalue for moneyspecial thanksworld trade parkfront officelemon treebudget hotelrestaurant staffhousekeeping staffhouse keepingroom servicef bnice hotelnice service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I had stayed with my family for a few days, earlier this month at Red Fox. The hotel is located in a good area and is ideally suited for families. The staff are courteous and friendly. The Rooms are clean and neat and comfortable.

I would rate it above average. I would want Red Fox to improve the quality and spread of breakfast. Being a budget hotel, the spread is limited and that is acceptable but the quality can be improved. I do hope the management notes this. Above all a very good experience. I will love to come back and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Location is very nice. Atmosphere is peaceful n good. On the other hand excellent services by the excellent staff in all aspects. Food was very good. Made my trip very much comfortable and homely. See u soon Red Fox.....:-)

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Room was very poor, no service even there is no person to take at luggage at the room at the time of check-in. TV channel are not available even not a single channel for sports and other. I regularly visit Jaipur and this is the first and last time I have stayed at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the room décor and size. We have designed and built our rooms with the finest materials in the most efficient layout, to offer guests a comfortable experience as well as a good night’s sleep. Most hotels build rooms with unutilized spaces and hence have higher room prices to get a better return on their wasteful investment. As an economy chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we pass on the savings in the cost of building our hotels, through very competitive room pricing. We do hope you find us value for money when you visit us next. We however, have our sister upscale hotel, Lemon Tree Premier in Bani Park that is more plush and spacious and is in line with other 4 star category hotels. We would be happy to recommend this to you.

We are sorry you did not enjoy TV viewing during your stay. We have noted your observations and are studying it. The range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy; we try to offer only those channels that are preferred by most of our guests.

Re bell boy service since the Red Fox model is largely self-service driven, we do not have bell boy facility however, if a guest requests our Front Desk for assistance our security / Front Desk staff happily doubles up to offer you this service. Please feel free to request our Front Desk for baggage assistance the next time you stay with us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Pran Nath Gupta
Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel with family on a trip to Jaipur good location, nice ambambience and very good staff especially I would like to recommend ARPIT and MOHIT who helped us during our entire stay as they have a good knowledge about the city and they know what there customers want. restaurant staff was always smiling and serving the best what they can. The food was delicious.
Will come back again....

• Stayed: August 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed in hotel redfox quite often,hotel is at good location. Staff is average. Service is not that great but one has to remember the price before talking about all that. It is budget hotel with good possible amenities.they provide one hour free Wi-Fi,that is additional benefit.

• Stayed: August 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014