“Very good service and food”

Red Fox Hotel Jaipur
Ranked #20 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I had stayed there for a day with my family. Its location is good. We had dinner and breakfast and both were very good. Excellent services by the staff members. The rooms were neat and clean. It was really a very comfortable stay for us.
We would love to go back and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Red Fox Hotel Jaipur

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Nice and friendly staff.....clean and good smelling room with nice crisp n clean bedsheets and other linen......Great stay of 5 days at Red Fox Jaipur. .... Book prior on website got good discount rates....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Modern Facility, good location, nice service and food.
Please provide 24hrs free wifi, then can be perfect.
I visited Punjab and many cities of Rajasthan in this trip, this hotel was the best.
I found in India, it is difficult to find a hotel like this with the modern facilities and trained staffs. They have too many haveli, haveli, I hate haveli.
Red Fox, worth to recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hào W

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I regret to comment that your toilet is not sanitised. I was allotted room no. 333 which was stinking from toilet. After continued request for 2 hours I was allotted room no. 335 and that was ok for that night (19.08.2014) however for the good will that you need, please take care that your toilets are duly sanitised as in other standard resorts and hotels.

Thank S.k S

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The staff greets and treats you well across your stay however, the rooms, bathrooms and pillows have not gone through thorough quality checks during construction or purchase which the staff anyways can't control. Also used the hotel cab service which was a decent car with a very good and friendly driver by the name of Ramesh (pic attached). Budget wise it fits very well in your pocket, therefore higher rating for overall value.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I had stayed with my family for a few days, earlier this month at Red Fox. The hotel is located in a good area and is ideally suited for families. The staff are courteous and friendly. The Rooms are clean and neat and comfortable.

I would rate it above average. I would want Red Fox to improve the quality and spread of breakfast. Being a budget hotel, the spread is limited and that is acceptable but the quality can be improved. I do hope the management notes this. Above all a very good experience. I will love to come back and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Location is very nice. Atmosphere is peaceful n good. On the other hand excellent services by the excellent staff in all aspects. Food was very good. Made my trip very much comfortable and homely. See u soon Red Fox.....:-)

• Stayed: August 2014