OYO 578 Hotel Aurum
US$25
US$113
US$100
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstill late nightthe hotel staffvisited jaipurstayed for nightsfood qualitypleasant stayhospitalitypropertycleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2011

They welcome you with your name and try to support you very well.
We'll try to go back next year. Alie en Ben Wijnberg Holland

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

My experience at Aurum was the best in India as I toured with my elderly family members. From the manager to any staff that we encountered, the service was exquisite. The rooms were clean, comfortable and welcoming. Will definitely return and recommend!

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank epeters91101
Reviewed 9 July 2011

we reached by served a cup of pepsi,so comfortable and relaxing with the conditions of the room,unforgettable experience with my birthday party inside the room!its awesomeness spending time with friends and families with it~ :)

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank et17lee
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We are an Irani family which visited Jaipur in 15 june 2011. During our visit we satyed at Aurum Hotel in Jaipur. It was fantastic. everything was perfect.Hotel was so clean and room service was very good. Mostly the manager of the hotel was very kind and cooperative. Overall we enjoyed alot satying at this hotel and honestly If we get another chance oneday to visit Jaipur again definitely we will stay in this hotel again.
we appreciate the manager and all the people working in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Nila_m27
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I stayed in this Hotel for 10 days and again came here for my longer stay in Jaipur. This hotel is small, cosy , trendy , staylish, clean and full of comfort zone. Here i got very homely environment as here i can get food of my choice and style. Here I got very humble welcome, whenever i entered the premises and therefore pleased by the attention of the hotel staff and the manager.

The room of this hotel are very cosy, clean and comfortable with attached bathroom. Rooms are equipped all the modern facilities and the bathroom attached with room is also trendy and equipped with staylish equipments.

The thing most attract to me is that this hotel is situated in a very quite area i.e. in the residential area and despite that when you come out of the hotel, within a walking distance of two minute, one can get the transport to commute.

I recommend this place and came back again to stay here, as their hospitality touched my heart.

Anjali Sharma